Secret Santa gifts - post them here! 2005

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kelly, that is so awesome, enjoy your gifts.

I got mine today!!!!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love I love them and the note Janelle sent! That is sooooo awesome Janelle, thank you soo very much for both of the Mac e/s. I love the colors and can't wait to try them. Thank you thank you thank you so much! They are gorgeous!!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

I got mine today!!! Thank you thank you thank you Janelle!!! They are gorgeous! and thank you for your sweet note! I can't wait to try my e/s :icon_love :icon_love

Sorry for the double post! I didn't know it posted :icon_roll :icon_chee

LOL Welcome! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was going to send a card... but I was home on lunch & the Ups guy came as I was pulling out of the driveway to head back to work - so being I wanted to get it out quick ... I just did a makeshift one from my computer @ the office! lol That Blue Absynthe is really pretty! might have to pick up one of those too! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How wonderful everyone,Hope everyone enjoys their wonderful gifts.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_che e

:icon_love :icon_love They are so pretty looking Liz!!! She sent me Blue Absinthe and Mystical Mist. Janelle I loved your cute note, I think it was perfect!:clap

Funny, I missed your post. Just saw my e-mail that it was you....Thank you thank you. Love, love it. (so did you see my thread of me begging someone to buy me a MAC glitter eye liner?). Yea me, I mean yea you.

Did you read my delay with my eye plugging things huh. But hey, you did awesome, and you are soooooo sweet. How can a person thank someone enough. I swear this is really all a girl needs at Christmas, I have been running around the house with a big stupid happy face all day. It's good, but almost silly, cuz how does a person ever know, except girlfriends, what a person really wants, and then, sometimes girlfriends don't know. I think the whole fun was the surprise! We need way more of that in the world.

So sorry so sound so cheesy, but Liz you really made my day, no...you made my Christmas. Thanks big muches!!!!!

Sure... that is a great idea!

Kelly - I am glad that you liked your gift. Liz did an awesome job.

Nilufer - great new shadows. Hope to see some FOTD's. Janelle rocks!

I just got mine today...I got a Shu eyelash curler and a shadow in IR Brown 810 from Leony!!! Thank you very much...It's a very pretty color, one I'll probably wear alot.

I haven't sent mine out yet because I'm still waiting until I get all of it then I'll send it out. My person already knows who her secret santa is, and she'll probably have to wait about another week before everything comes in for me to send to her:)

what a nice gift, kelly! liz is so sweet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

nilufer, those eyeshadows are so pretty! love the note :icon_chee

envy, what a nice gift! can you take a pic of the eyeshadow? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll post one in the morning, right now I'm sitting on here in the dark cuz my man is knocked out on the floor:icon_roll

Marisol, I shall. I need a break from my intern and the projects first. I am busy but trying to keep up with the posts... :icon_chee What can I say, I love this place.:icon_love

Received my package from the one and only Nilufer! She sent a fantastic set of Milani shadows and lipsticks for me. Perfect colors too!! Love it love it love it!! Thanks hon!

I picked up the gift for my secret santa person yesterday, so I'll be sending it out on Monday!

Back