Secret Santa Squids and Scarves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is so awesome of you to do this! I would love a black scarf if you are still taking requests!

@@tweakabell I was just searching for you on the Elfster thread this weekend. Please hang out on the SS threads!

Look at you taking the squids mainstream! You are a kind person to bring joy to all squid lovers! Can I put a squid order on wait list? I can wait till your summer 15 squid collection is revealed!!

Take care!!

Sorry guys we were out fishin this weekend didn't realize how much id missed in the threads I'll respond to all requests in the next few days. If I dont have your address or color request please PM me even if you are on waitlist.

Reminder: scarves are not on waitlist, they take much less time and I can do them while relaxing.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@tweakabell the scarves are beautiful and I would be honored to have one!  Will PM you ASAP!  Thank you!  Can't wait to see all the squid pictures when they get released haha

If you have a question mark I need more information.

THIS IS WHO I HAVE AS OF RIGHT NOW:

1:mad:@EggyBread Squid:Either Color

2:mad:@kawaiimeows   Squid: Blue

3: @@Kelli Squid: ?  Scarf?

4:mad:@Kristine Walker Squid: Blue Scarf:purple

5:mad:@DragonChick Squid: Black  Scarf: Purple and Black

6: @ Squid:?

7: @@chelsealynn Squid: Any

8: @@yousoldtheworld Squid: ?  Scarf: Purple and Black

9: @@sparklegirl Scarf:Black

10: @ Squid:Blue  Scarf Burgundy

11: @@lovepink Scarf: Any/Burgundy

12: @@Sheeeeeelby Scarf:Burgundy

Squid Waitlist

1: @@sweetyzoya Squid: ? Scarf:? NO ADDRESS

2: @@JC327 Squid:Either

3: @@marigoldsue Squid:Blue Scarf: Purple

4: @@biancardi Squid: Black Scarf: Burgundy

5: @@MIKAGlam Squid: Black Scarf:Any

6: @@Megan27ist Squid:Any Scarf:Burgundy

7:mad:@pokeballssohard Squid: Any Scarf: Burgundy

Look for your name and PM me if there is anything wrong. This is my working list so far, if anything is wrong or missing I NEED TO KNOW!

My winter coat is black, so any color scarf is fine with me! A black squid would be nice, but my nieces and nephew will love playing with Aunt Kelli's squid no matter what color it is!

Yowaz that's a lot of squids! and scarfs!!

Scarves will most likely be done in a week, I do them in front of the TV they take a couple hours of mindlessly tying. The squids I'll start on Mon after Hubby has left since they are done upstairs in my office.

Ahhh the hubbs is leaving Monday:(

I would love one of both. You're too sweet. They would be treasured. Should I PM you?

Back