Secret Santa Squids and Scarves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much for doing this! I recently lost one of my favorite winter scarf :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so I would like a scarf please if you have any free time. Burgundy would be great or any color at all. 

Scarves are still available, just PM me your address and it will be shipped out as soon as possible.

Scarves below this post are not guaranteed until further notice. I need to catch up on orders I have and see where my yarn cache is at.

I haven't forgotten you ladies! I will begin shipping again on the 5th when Hubby gets paid again. Here's a box of fun to tide you over:

20141129_220814.jpg

Lol yes it is! I'm out of envelopes so I'm just stacking things on top now lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
JUST A REMINDER IF YOU ARE NOT ON WAITLIST I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY FURTHER REQUESTS FOR SQUIDS PAST THE 3RD!

Waitlist gives you the chance to get a squid, if you are not on the list you cannot get a squid at all.

UPDATE: Scarves are no longer waitlisted but black is gone

@@EggyBread Blue Squid Shipped/ Received

@@kawaiimeows Blue Squid

@@Kelli Black Squid Burgundy Scarf

@@Kristine Walker  Blue Squid Purple Scarf

@@DragonChick Black Squid Purple/Black Scarf

@ Blue Squid

@@chelsealynn Blue Squid

@@yousoldtheworld Squid: ? Black/Purple scarf

@@sparklegirl Black scarf

@ Blue Squid Burgundy scarf

@@lovepink Burgundy scarf

@@Sheeeeeelby Burgundy scarf

@@bonita22 black scarf

WAITLIST

@@sweetyzoya Blue squid Purple or burgundy scarf

@@JC327 Blue Squid purple or burgundy scarf

@@marigoldsue Blue squid purple scarf

@@biancardi black squid burgundy scarf

@@MIKAGlam Black Squid purple or burgundy scarf

@@Megan27ist blue squid burgundy scarf SCARF RECEIVED

@@pokeballssohard blue squid burgundy scarf

@@tulosai Blue squid black scarf

@@ohsailor BLue squid purple scarf

@ blue squid black scarf

Please PM with any corrections.

SQUID WAITLIST CLOSES IN 2 DAYS!!! No requests will be considered after the 3rd, I repeat NONE!

If you are on waitlist with a black scarf you are not guaranteed black so you might want to choose a second color. As of right now all scarves will be sent out. I can't say if I will get to the waitlisted squids but you have no chance of getting a squid if you are not on the waitlist.  I cannot stress this enough!

Due to cost, time, and choking hazards these squids do not have eyes on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally found a camera and took a picture. I just need to figure out how to post it. 

Those squids are just waaayyy too cute <3 and that cat/squid picture is priceless.

Latest posts

Back