Secret Santa Squids and Scarves

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My scarf and squid arrived safely today! They are both amazing. Haven't had a chance to take a pic and upload and probably won't until tomorrow. We have had a wonderfully mild Dec so far, until this morning when I woke up to snow and was excited to see the package knowing a scarf was in there and it was perfect timing. As expected my two year old nephew loved the squid :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank Z for the lovely stars!

Thanks Tweakabell! What a wonderful way to cap off the year!

My Giant Squid posing for his grand reveal :D

Squi1WM.jpg

Squid2WM.jpg

Hi Tweakabell!!! I got the scarf THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I was out of town until today and it was SUCH a nice thing to come home to!!! Purple was perfect too, it looks a lot like my old college colors.

Also LOVVVVED THE ADORABLE Christmas Tree drawing!!!! Thank you so much to you and Z!!! You made my day!!!!!!

I finally got back to my apartment and opened up my beautiful scarf! Thanks so much for brightening everyone's holiday season, @Tweakabell. And tell Z thanks for the cool fire drawing!

LOL, I sent one to my mom and the rest of my family is jealous. It's a shame the yarn is so expensive (I got it clearanced out but I priced it the other day CRAZY expensive).

The latest in squid products I'm in love with and went immediately onto my keys

20150112_104703-1.jpg

Thank you, he's my prototype :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> When I make another one the ribbon will be in between the sides. I didn't know what he was going to be until I had a tiny squid  already done

@@tweakabell I feel that I should let you know that the Giant Squid made a guest appearance in my dreams last night. There were so many WTF moments in that dream, that I vaguely recall it as coming of as almost normal and welcoming, in a random and off-kilter manner. 

LOL I love it. For someone soon he'll be more than just a dream :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't believe the giveaway is almost over.

LOL I love it. For someone soon he'll be more than just a dream :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't believe the giveaway is almost over.
Haha! I debated entering the giveaway, but decided against it. Possibly irrational, but I keep thinking that my entering would make it one chance less likely of a family with kids (or a dog) that would really love it.  I used to have a huge plushie collection growing up, which is a terrible thing to collect if you have asthma! My mother would toss them all in the dryer to get the dust off when I would come home from college. The one time she didn't, I found myself walking up to them and calmly letting them know that I probably needed to go to the ER to go on a nebulizer, but no need to rush I'm good. No one around me ever seems to appreciate how chill I am when I'm working on low oxygen.  <_<

Sorry for the tangent! The point was that it's a bit of a hoarding tendency that I've fought against my adult life. I have exactly three plushies on my dresser right now and I think I may be okay with that. However, if you ever decide to look into making giraffes, it may get brutal. (I blame FAO Schwartz.)  :ph34r: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everyone should go enter the Giant Squid Giveaway because it's awesome. You can love it, and hug it, and call it George. Or Squishy. It can be your squishy. Or whatever your heart desires!

I'm horrible I love stuffed animals, usually the bigger the better. I've been waiting/too overwhelmed to make my personal squid and I'm torn between the 4' or attempting the 8' :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a new pattern to attempt that would cut down production time so my squid might be the prototype for the new pattern.

I'm horrible I love stuffed animals, usually the bigger the better. I've been waiting/too overwhelmed to make my personal squid and I'm torn between the 4' or attempting the 8' :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a new pattern to attempt that would cut down production time so my squid might be the prototype for the new pattern.
Whatever you decide, it will be epic. It's only nemesis will be the plushie sperm whale. Ooooh, epic plushie reenactments. 

Back