Seeing double or Same dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm... looks pretty close - but does Charlize's dress have the criss-cross straps? Can't see because she's turned to the side.
icon_confused.gif

They do look a lot alike don't they? I didn't watch the Golden Globe award show so didn't see them first hand. Whats with the peacock feathers on Nicole? Is it part of a strap or is it just stuck down the top of her dress?

I thought the same thing & did a double-take when watching the GGs. I love both their gowns, but Charlize needed a pair of chandelier earrings & Nicole's hair was dreadful.
eek.gif

I definitely think it looked better on Charlize but i just think she's stunning anyway
biggrin.gif

Different, but similar dresses.

Charlize is just stunning with dark hair, though! Such an improvement over the Oompa-Loompa look she had last year with the orange tan!

Oh, I felt so bad for her at the Oscars last year!! Mystic Tan nightmare! But she's such a beautiful, classy woman and earned that award.

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo Different, but similar dresses.
Charlize is just stunning with dark hair, though! Such an improvement over the Oompa-Loompa look she had last year with the orange tan!

I agree... she definitely looks better darker. It bring out her eyes more

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh, I felt so bad for her at the Oscars last year!! Mystic Tan nightmare! I missed this.. why can't i remember her awful tan? Must go searching the net for pics
biggrin.gif

I have to agree. I think the blue-black is a bit harsh, but if it were a dark chocolate or had some highlights in it for depth, she'd look even more stunning than she already is.

Oh & the Oompa-Loompa look doesn't suit anyone.
wink.gif

Actually they could be the same dresses. I think Nichole realised and popped some 'fern' or something down the front of her dress..haha

Did anyone watch that film called Monster with CT in in? I had to switch it off as it was very heavy.I couldn't believe it was the same woman!

Yeah, I kinda think the hair is a bit too dark, even though she is one of the most gorgeous women in the world.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I have to agree. I think the blue-black is a bit harsh, but if it were a dark chocolate or had some highlights in it for depth, she'd look even more stunning than she already is.
Oh & the Oompa-Loompa look doesn't suit anyone.
wink.gif

She's definitely stunning. I still love her in that orange Vera Wang @ the Oscars a few years back. Possibly one of her best looks.

Originally Posted by Pauline Actually they could be the same dresses. I think Nichole realised and popped some 'fern' or something down the front of her dress..hahaDid anyone watch that film called Monster with CT in in? I had to switch it off as it was very heavy.I couldn't believe it was the same woman!

I saw another pic of Charlize & Nicole in a magazine... they are different dresses. Charlize's dress doesn't have any of the 'criss-cross' that Nicole's does... and are different colors. But they do look similar being they are both sleeveless simple dresses.

Originally Posted by Laura Oh ok! Thanks for clearing that up missy! Anytime!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Capt. Clear-it-Up here, reporting for duty!!! lol

Latest posts

Back