Self-adjusting makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some makeup companies are selling the self-adjusting foundations now that are suppose to help to eliminate the trouble of trying to find the perfect foundation shade. Even if the shade is a little off the product is suppose to blend into your skin seamlessly. For example Max Factor Coulour Adapt and Cover Girl New TruBlend are self-adjusting foundations. Has anyone tried these yet?

I was checking out the Cover Girl Tru Blend at Walgreens the other day. Its a good idea for drug store foundations since you can't sample any of their products. I have a feeling these are going to be very popular.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer I was checking out the Cover Girl Tru Blend at Walgreens the other day. Its a good idea for drug store foundations since you can't sample any of their products. I have a feeling these are going to be very popular. I have a bottle of the new Tru Blend foundation. I really like it because it has that natural yellowish skin tint and it blends in really well. It makes my face look smoother and it's so light. Great product!

Hi Reija, I recently tried the new Max Factor self adjusting make up which i got as a sample in a magazine. I was really surprised at how good it was! It gives a smooth medium coverage, and the texture is creamy. It works into the skin and gives a really nice dewy finish. I am going to buy some of that, instead of the usual Clinique superfit liquid foundation as i was really impressed and pleasantly surprised. It looks and feels like one of the more expensive brands.There is 3 shades.

Thanks for the info! I also got a sample of Philosophy's The Present, which is described as a "clear makeup". I'll let you know when I try it! Not sure what the price of this is though, so it will be nice to try the drugstore brands too!

Originally Posted by Californian Here's a Free Sample of CoverGirl Trublend makeup. I have some and I like it a lot. check it out: http://www.covergirl.com/promos/samp..._country.jhtml

I've been curious about these, and it's great to see the positive reviews so far! I don't often wear foundation, but these sound like they'd be great for when I do! Thanks for the freebie link!

Latest posts

Back