Semi-Formal Attire?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I don't want to wear too much so I think I'll pass on the shoes. Plus I don't like pink that much.
smile.gif
I ordered the shawl online too so if it's a wrong shade pink or looks like it's too much then I won't wear it. Thanks for your advise. Sorry Reij, not to much help on this one!!! LOL Guess that's why I have a lot of black! LOL
icon_redface.gif

Me likey, Reija! Personally, I don't think it matters if they're exact & prefer them to be slightly different--you don't want to have the prom-dyed shoe look. This way it gives a nice monochromatic feel to the outfit w/out looking too "matchy."

If you're unsure, I'd go w/a champagne to be safe. Here are a few examples:

79987-p.jpg

2249-129683-p.jpg

49335-p.jpg

The dress looks fab Reija! I'd definietly forget about the sandals though as it's dead annoying buying something & then realising they don't match. (although the sandals are real pretty). Let us know what shoes you get anyway & of course we'll need PICS of you all set for the big night out!

OK, update girls! Here I am in the dress! Sorry no makeup, it was 11pm last night
wink.gif

Also the shawl is missing from the picture.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by maije

Wow, I think will be really beautyfull, very "soft-looking" for the young girl. No fat in the body at all. :) I think if the material is too heavy, it makes looking like "old-woman".
with love "grandmutsi"

Reija you look so good in that dress!!! You skinny little thing!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Those pink shoes are adorable w/ that bow... love em'!
tongue.gif
Like your new avitar too!

Reija, you look great! I like the pink shoes best. It gives it a very soft, feminine look.
smile.gif

Back