Sephora Play The Beauty Remedy Edition

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sephora has a new Play The Beauty Remedy Edition Play box out. It has two version, version I and II. Thanks for the heads up @@aihutch!! Has anyone ordered one? Planning on ordering one? It's available for Rouge as a first access now, for VIBs starting tomorrow and for everyone else starting 10/28. The Value is said to be $140.

sephora play limited edition.jpg

sephora play limited edition I.jpg

What’s in the boxes:
(Some products are included in both boxes.)

Edition I
- Giorgio Armani makeup product
- Givenchy makeup product
- Tatcha skincare product
- SKII skincare product
- La Mer skincare product
- Atelier Cologne fragrance product
- Collectible bag
- PLAY! Guide to The Beauty Remedy Edition in the form of a 6-card beauty instructional pack

Edition II
- Giorgio Armani makeup product
- Givenchy makeup product
- YSL makeup product
- AmorePacific skincare product
- La Mer skincare product
- Atelier Cologne fragrance product
- Collectible bag
- PLAY! Guide to The Beauty Remedy Edition in the form of a 6-card beauty instructional pack

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased Edition I for myself and my sister and Edition II for my cousin. I like these and I hope they keep doing them. I'm getting tired of the regular Play box and this would be a good replacement.

I missed the first so I got the Edition II. Hopefully these are better samples than the previous boxes.

I ended up going with Edition II also. I was trying to stay strong and not order it but I caved in. I need to cancel the regular Playbox and just wait for these. I think the value is way better on these limited edition bags than the regular playbox.

When I got online this afternoon, Edition I was not available. That would have been my preference, but I went ahead and ordered Edition II.

Did anyone else get the wrong one? I ordered 1 but got 2. I'm not too mad because I'd like to try the essence, but it's odd that it's such a prevalent problem.

Yep, I ordered Edition 1 for me and my sister and Edition 2 for my cousin and none of us got the right one. I'm sending mine back because I don't want the essence or primer. I don't mind the mistake so much, it's the way they are handling it that annoys me. Some people were offered refunds without sending the box back, some received an email saying they are being sent the 2 correct samples and to keep the box, others were offered points and others like me were told we have to send the box back to get a refund.

I got this same edition and love it! These LE boxes are way better than the regular Playbox.

Latest posts

Back