Sephora twin for the UK?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ive just realized that sephora doesnt ship to the uk..!?! does anyone know of a good website similar to sephora that ships from the usa to uk, or even only a uk website?? any help would really be appreciated.
icon_wink.gif

Look here for Laura's notepad

Originally Posted by kitakat

ive just realized that sephora doesnt ship to the uk..!?! does anyone know of a good website similar to sephora that ships from the usa to uk, or even only a uk website?? any help would really be appreciated.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by kitakat ive just realized that sephora doesnt ship to the uk..!?! does anyone know of a good website similar to sephora that ships from the usa to uk, or even only a uk website?? any help would really be appreciated.
icon_wink.gif
Hmmm... don't know of any offhand... but will look into it for you!I think Laura has used www.gloss.com and www.strawberrynet.com before and she is in Ireland, so I'm assuming they'd ship to you!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hmmm... don't know of any offhand... but will look into it for you!I think Laura has used www.gloss.com and www.strawberrynet.com before and she is in Ireland, so I'm assuming they'd ship to you!

oh thats right! i totally forgot that she had those..oops!sorry!! thanks for reminding me!!!
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by kitakat oh thats right! i totally forgot that she had those..oops!sorry!! thanks for reminding me!!!
icon_wink.gif
Cool! Be sure to let us know what you get and to post in the review center if you can!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Cool! Be sure to let us know what you get and to post in the review center if you can!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
will do!! really upsetting sephora isnt in uk yet...ARGH!!!

Originally Posted by kitakat will do!! really upsetting sephora isnt in uk yet...ARGH!!! With their popularity here... I'm sure it won't be long before they are international... at least shipping there anyway - I'm surprised they don't ship overseas, everyone else pretty much does.
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Unfortunately we have some Sephora stores in the UK but no website yet!
The Sephoras here are really bad tho, the displays are messy, and there arent the amount of brands that USA Sephoras have! Plus the SA's are really uninformed and rude in the stores I've been to x

The one in Solihull is terrible, it's a bit like a branch of "The Perfume Shop" with some cosmetics added in the middle as an afterthought. I've been on the emailing list for the Sephora Uk website for about 6 months ut haaven't heard a dicky bird about it.
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Unfortunately we have some Sephora stores in the UK but no website yet!
there arent the amount of brands that USA Sephoras have! Plus the SA's are really uninformed in the stores I've been to x

Same situation in Italy, I think American Sephora stores are much better. Anyway, I often buy there b/c can choose products needed by myself, it's a sort of self service beauty shop.
Kitakat, I used Strawberrynet.com twice, great service!

There was one in Bluewater too but it shut down a few weeks ago and I agree no great loss.

Just a quick Hello to Oliver!! Welcome to MuT!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back