• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora VIB & VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at the lip set for $9 too.

tarte rainforest lip set.png

Becca blushes in shades snapdragon and tigerlilly will be released at Sephora for rouge only access tomorrow (3/15). The full collection will be available 4/7.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture of the tigerlilly blush. I'm wanting to order this one so bad but trying to resist. It looks like such a pretty color and I don't have any Becca blushes.

becca tigerlilly shimmering blush sephora.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any new codes for GWP for Rouge/VIB?  I have something to order but I can't seem to find a recent email with a special in it.  
Thanks!

@@cpl100 These are the latest codes I am aware of:

SRTIDAL - Receive a free Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream
VIBRANCY - Choose 1 of 7 Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid
CLINACNE - Receive a free Clinique deluxe sample
NNMMASK - Receive a free Dr. Brandt Needles No More Mask
VIBPROOF - Receive a free Living Proof VIB Gift
PUDDING - Receive a free Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding
WILDROSE - Receive a free Korres Wild Rose Oil

Some have the $35 spending requirement.

Thanks for that info.  I like that!

Now....I just read online that there's going to be 15% off for VIB Rouge April 7 - 13 online and in store.  Also, on April 6 VIB can bring a friend and both will get 15% and a free tote.  I'm hoping someone has some experience with this from past years:  Do you think it's a one purchase only for the 15% or can we make several purchases over the week?  While I would like to take a friend and both get a tote, I prefer to make larger purchases online for the freebies (which they never have in-store).  

IIRC, the code we got in December was one-time use.

Thanks for any insight!  

I just got my card and its a generic code (VIBNOTE for VIB) and there is nothing in the fine print that says one time use, it just says 15% off all purchases April 8 - 13, 2016 on the card itself. Not that I'm an expert on Sephora codes but if it ends up being one time use I'd like to at least see it printed somewhere you know?

I think it's a code that can be used multiple times during that time if my memory serves me well. I've usually ordered a few times during their coupon period so that my one order wouldn't be so much at once. Somehow I like to think that it's not as bad if I make two smaller orders than one big one. :lol:

I think it's a code that can be used multiple times during that time if my memory serves me well. I've usually ordered a few times during their coupon period so that my one order wouldn't be so much at once. Somehow I like to think that it's not as bad if I make two smaller orders than one big one. :lol:
Better yet, if you split your order you get more samples and bonuses!

I just got my card and its a generic code (VIBNOTE for VIB) and there is nothing in the fine print that says one time use, it just says 15% off all purchases April 8 - 13, 2016 on the card itself. Not that I'm an expert on Sephora codes but if it ends up being one time use I'd like to at least see it printed somewhere you know?
Thanks.  I have not received a card in the mail yet.

I got the tarte mini lipsticks and the mini skincare kit and I love the facial spray! I was super happy to see that 15% off coupon, will definitely be buying the full size. I had a March birthday code at tarte.com but the new products were excluded from the discount :/

I got the tarte mini lipsticks and the mini skincare kit and I love the facial spray! I was super happy to see that 15% off coupon, will definitely be buying the full size. I had a March birthday code at tarte.com but the new products were excluded from the discount :/
I want to try the Tarte mini skincare set too, but it keeps going out of stock whenever I'm ready to order.  I hope it's still in stock on the 8th so I can use the discount code.

I'am a VIB rouge.I recently got 15 percent off or 15 dollars off coupon in the mail thats good until april something lol I didnt really look at the coupon much.But sephora rewards are always terrible to me their freebies to me are never that great or anything special.I'am starting to like mally beauty better anyways.

Last edited:
Will we be able to use the upcoming VIB sale codes in addition to a 'freebie' code when the sale comes around on the 7th?

Latest posts

Back