• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora VIB & VIB Rouge

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No freebie code if you use the VIB discount code. Only one code an order.  You can still get the "3 free samples" though. 
I was afraid of that!  Well, I might as well go to the store then and make some SA happy.  I usually prefer to get my larger orders online if they qualify for a freebie.  

I am still wondering if we can only use the code once per VIB account.....  I know the one in December was a one-time use as I tried using it twice (in-store and online)  and was shot down.

I think it is kinda crappy that the codes are only good till the 13th and the Peach Palette everyone is wanting will not be released until the 15th. 

****Some of the Sephora stores have the palette and should sell to you, the Sephora I shop at did******

I went to the store today and was told that the code can be used multiple times throughout the sale event.  I made a purchase in store and then went home and made one online.

What's everyone getting with their discounts? I broke down and ordered a Tom ford lipstick, it's normally out of my pride range but with the discount a bit less painful.

I got the Kat Von D quad in plum, Wen Cleansing conditioner in the spring scent Sephora had and Estee Lauder Doublewear Light foundation.

It arrived today!

nice haul @@Kookymama! enjoy! I've been looking at the EL doublewear light foundation but haven't ordered it yet. It's on my list of things to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Reija This is my 3rd tube of the EL foundation.  This time I went with a lighter color as its always felt just a tad too dark.  But, I love this foundation.  Its one of my favorites.  

Sephora has 500 point Best of Dior set available. Just wanted to pass the info along to anyone who might be interested.

This Givenchy lipstick is available on the app only for vib rouge access not sure about vib. Just wanted to pass on the info

image.jpeg

Anyone have any recent sephora promo codes not for free makeup but money off your order ?

Did anyone go to the VIB rouge event today? I ended up going and I'm glad I went. UD's new vice lipsticks look great. There was a lot of nice items. The hardest part was not buying too many things. lol

Did anyone go to the VIB rouge event today? I ended up going and I'm glad I went. UD's new vice lipsticks look great. There was a lot of nice items. The hardest part was not buying too many things. lol
I just came across this thread so it's a late post.I went to that event and purchased the NARS Liquid Gold kit and love it! My Sephora didn't really have the UD lipsticks displayed. It would have been cool to see all the colors. This was my first time going and it was just ok.

Sephora has 2x, 3x, 4x points with each purchase depending on the level you are at. Anyone planning on buying anything?

The Sephora VIB & VIB rouge event online and in stores is November 4-7. The code for 20% off for rouge is 20ROUGE

VIB royalty rewards are starting tomorrow 12/2/16 and runs through 12/14. The reward offer codes will be sent via email. Beauty insiders will get $15 off $50 purchase, VIBs will get $20 off $50 purchase and $25 off $50.

Sephora has the Burberry Liquid Lip Velvet available for VIB and VIB Rouge.

Burberry liquid velvet.jpg

Am I the only one who is frustrated with the Sephora rewards? It seems like it used to be better. Now they have the "high ticket" items which always seems to be out of stock which most of them I don't qualify but the lower item selection is smaller than it used to be. Or maybe I'm just thinking that. Frustrating day today so maybe I'm just frustrated in general lol

Back