Sephora's new makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was browsing through sephora's website and they have so many new makeup products on there. So many cute makeup lines that I would like to try. I'm trying to hold off though.
icon_smile.gif
What's everyone's most recent makeup purchase?

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I was browsing through sephora's website and they have so many new makeup products on there. So many cute makeup lines that I would like to try. I'm trying to hold off though.
icon_smile.gif
What's everyone's most recent makeup purchase? When my best friend and her husband were helping us move a few weeks ago, she and I stormed Foley's (nearest Sephora wasn't near enough that day
frown.gif
) and she convinced me to buy a MAC eyeshadow pot in "Vanilla." Now I also want "Vapour." They're so lovely!
I also recently acquired BeneFit's Georgia, to accompany my winter acquisition of Dandelion. Love 'em!!!

I want to get to Sephora to buy a Sugar Slicks or Sugar Kiss (I think this is the new one?) by Sugar Cosmetics. I've got a few mini's lying around here, and they're so yummy! (My hubby doesn't like a lot of glosses that are sticky and all, but the flavored ones...he likes.
wink.gif
)

icon_smile.gif

I just purchased a lipgloss from Avon's Glazewear collection and am blown away at the quality and color. It costed about $3.00 but is just as good or BETTER than high end brands. I reviewed it in the review center. Love it! It's so pretty!!!

I think I've underestimated Avon. Seriously!

alligator_surprised.jpg

Sugar cosmetics does make yummy lipglosses! I have one that is lipstick on one end, and gloss on the other. The mini sets are also cute! I think it's 12 mini glosses for $25, so nice for variety
smile.gif

I think my most recent makeup purchase was Clinique Superbalm in Mango. Really moisturizing and sheer color, really nice.

Ooh I gotta check Avon out now. I've been wanting to do that but just hasn't bough anything from Avon ever. They have some killer deals from time to time, like the price for Glazewear. I've checked their website before.

It's a must... I can't believe the prices and the quality. Their Glazewear is my favorite lip gloss for the time being. I love it! Try it with that English Ideas primer liner that Allisong sold me on.

wordhot2.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Ooh I gotta check Avon out now. I've been wanting to do that but just hasn't bough anything from Avon ever. They have some killer deals from time to time, like the price for Glazewear. I've checked their website before.

Its so hard to hold off buying anything. The one I'm eyeing right now is the Bare Escentuals Getting Gorgeous Set, its $48, not too bad. But it looks great. Take a peek

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P64903&shouldPaginate=true

I just got Bobbi Brown Glamour Lengthening Mascara in Smoke, I've heard great reviews on that one so I'm excited to try it. Check it out

http://store.nordstrom.com/product/product_brandboutique.asp?styleid=2802493&boutique =bobbi_brown&category=2377897~2377898~2379208~2379 393~2380178&NextStyleID=2836080&PrevStyleID=280249 2

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I was browsing through sephora's website and they have so many new makeup products on there. So many cute makeup lines that I would like to try. I'm trying to hold off though.
icon_smile.gif

I'm looking forward to reading your review on the smoke mascara by Bobbi Brown. I like her makeup. Any ideas on a peach, sheer type of blush that looks good on all complections? CaliforonenationunderGod

I use Bobbi browns extreme party mascara. It's seriously the best!! The longest lashes ever! And you can layer it for more volume and it looks so natural yet long and full, nothing compares.

Latest posts

Back