Severe Disappointment...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok.. since I've gotten active on here all I could think about was how I was going to go to the local Sephora and try some of these brands that I keep reading about... ONLY to find that the ONLY Sephora in my area has CLOSED!!!
icon_cry.gif
I swear that's so friggin unfair.. now the closest one is about 100 miles away. <Sigh>
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

I know the closest 1 to me is over 200 miles away..I visited 1 when my sisters lived in Houston but now they have moved
frown.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq

Ok.. since I've gotten active on here all I could think about was how I was going to go to the local Sephora and try some of these brands that I keep reading about... ONLY to find that the ONLY Sephora in my area has CLOSED!!!
icon_cry.gif
I swear that's so friggin unfair.. now the closest one is about 100 miles away.
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif
icon_cry.gif

Ohhh that is so bad!!!

That's so sad. At least you have the option of ordering online. If you ever need something from Sephora and want to do a swap or something let me know! I'd be more than happy to help you out.

ahhh. that sucks. the closest one to me is an hour and a half
icon_confused.gif

that does suck,at least you can order online!the closest one to me is 15 mins away,but there is a mall 3 min away from my house i wish they had one there,so i guess i shouldnt complain
smile.gif

I'll definitely keep that in mind once I climb out of my pit of despair!!!..
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl That's so sad. At least you have the option of ordering online. If you ever need something from Sephora and want to do a swap or something let me know! I'd be more than happy to help you out.

I'm thinking that I'm really going to have to haunt Nordstrom now because that's probably about as "away from the drugstore" I'm going to get around here.. Assuming that our Nordstrom still carries the high end stuff that I expected to try at Sephora...

Hmmm.. I wonder how the store closing sale was... I can only imagine the bargains!!!
icon_neutral.gif

That does suck! I don't know what I would do if they closed the one near my house.

Awww, that's a real shame. At least you have the option of ordering online.

I wish we had something here in the UK that resembeld a US Sephora.

I don't have a Sephora near me so I always order Sephora.com. They don't charge tax and you can have 3 samples of the things they have for sampling AND no shipping charges for order $75 and over
icon_cheesygrin.gif
If I don't like something or doesn't go with my sensitive skin, then I return it.

That really sucks, but hey look on the brightside, you can always order from the sephora website as well as several other online makeup stores.

Sephora.com charges sales tax on orders delivered to the following states:

Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.

I am in Colorado so I thought no tax was for every state. Sorry
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Sephora.com charges sales tax on orders delivered to the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.

re: the online ordering option -I guess that will add mystery to the fun that is makeup shopping, since I won't be able to try stuff out beforehand... Such is life!!
icon_smile.gif

I had never even heard of Ulta until this board so I'm bettin that there isn't one around here either... Unless they have a counter in Nordstrom, I'm probably going to be out of luck on that too... If this continues, I'm going to have to start makeup shopping in DC!!!
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Disguyzdgurl7 Do you have an Ulta store? I usually go there or to Marshall Fields bc my Sephora is an hour away.
Nicole

Then I guess I'm still out of luck... Originally Posted by Disguyzdgurl7 Ulta is a store just like Sephora, it isn't a counter brand...

Latest posts

Back