Sexiest Man Alive

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just read that Jude Law was named People's Sexiest Man Alive. What do you gals/or guy think? Please vote above!

JudeLaw_300x298.jpg

I have to say that if someone mentioned his name and then told me to pick him out of a line up, I wouldn't of known who he was. He's OK looking but I would hardly call him the sexiest man alive. Just my opinion though, and you know what they say about those?
icon_lol.gif

I think Jude Law is goodlooking, but for me personally he is a little to feminine looking. I like ruggedly handsome men, that look like men.

LOL - Yup! I agree with you guys! He has kind of that 'metro European' look - not my personal choice...

I agree with you too. I don't he is the sexiest looking. He is ok looking but that's about it. Not my type anyway.

Yup, i'm with ye all on this one too.. K so he's kinda cute but no way would i call him the "sexiest man alive"!

I think we represent the majority of women who DONT think he is the sexiest man. I think this is just publicity for the two movies he has out. I am one to like a more rugged look, dont like the pretty boys at all. Also, he looks a bit vertically challenged and I like my guys tall! (mine is 6'4).

My dad looked like George Peppard !

My ex is the double of Aidan Quinn.

My man at present looks like a handsome and massive Rugby player who has good Welsh roots and he aint no Daffodille.

We like our men big and with natural wide shoulders here.

I could park a car on my mans shoulders because he is a natural born massive and huge Welsh man and has fantastic teeth and Brown Eyes to melt a storm !

I think he's hot in a "metro-european" kind of way....but he's no Johnny Depp!

Jude is definitely shag-able, though!
icon_wink.gif

NO WAY ...................

He does absolutely nowt pour moi. I like men to look like they just come from a building site. Big trucker types with big arms and who look like they have been down digging up a road etc.

My all time most sexiest man alive is a man called Aidan Quinn. He was in a film from the 80`s called Reckless. He has bright blue eyes and is drop dead gorgeous.

My second is Andrew McCarthy from St Elmo`s fire. He is to die for !

My third is the Blonde one from the back street boys (dont know his name but he could pull me anytime).

My fourth has to be James Garner (Rockford files)

My fifth and last (cant have everything all at once lol) is the sexy, blue eyed blonde that is.................Jeff Bridges............... OOOOHHHEEEERRRRRR MRS.

Latest posts

Back