Quantcast

Share Valentine's Fun Pics

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I had such fun with mine friends...I just recieved mine pic via email from one of mine friends...so sharing....
we went to dining, dance party....and we had so many friend joined...but five of us was different..then alls in the party...We tool lotsa picture...but here is two i just have recieved....

Does Anybody interested to shares their picture of Valentine's...??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Aaw cute pics! You must have had a fab time! Yupppp WE SURE DID....thanks for Conmenting...at least some1 shared....what abt ur some pics of your valentine's day...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha I spent the day with my fiance, but we didnt take any pics! I will share when we do take some pictures together tho, for now heres some of my pet pics!! EWWWWWW......so cute puppy u have.....i like the cats...what kind of cats are they?? sooo cutipie

Reaction score
I love kitties! My husband and I are so sad that our apartment doesn't allow pets -- when I graduate one of our most important priorities in looking for a new apartment is that it allows pets!
(And it would be nice if it had a dishwasher, washer, and dryer too!
)

Anyways I have no pictures from Valentine's Day -- My husband and I just stayed home, I cooked him some Chinese food (his favorite) and then I spent half the evening doing homework

Reaction score
Originally Posted by girl_geek I love kitties! My husband and I are so sad that our apartment doesn't allow pets -- when I graduate one of our most important priorities in looking for a new apartment is that it allows pets!
(And it would be nice if it had a dishwasher, washer, and dryer too!
)
Anyways I have no pictures from Valentine's Day -- My husband and I just stayed home, I cooked him some Chinese food (his favorite) and then I spent half the evening doing homework

That sound fun....at least you have eaten chinesss foods...wow..I never tried to cook chinese although i wanted to....But too scary if it will taste yuck...lol...no just kiddin i just never tried to cook. But i love chiness food.....it's ok if you dont have pic at least u share ur fun with us...
thanks...so what kind of chinese food u made if you don't mind me to asking you??

Reaction score
Mina, which one is you?

Originally Posted by Miranhat

I had such fun with mine friends...I just recieved mine pic via email from one of mine friends...so sharing....
we went to dining, dance party....and we had so many friend joined...but five of us was different..then alls in the party...We tool lotsa picture...but here is two i just have recieved....
Does Anybody interested to shares their picture of Valentine's...??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha I spent the day with my fiance, but we didnt take any pics! I will share when we do take some pictures together tho, for now heres some of my pet pics!! I want a kitty!!! Damn landlord.

No Valentine's Day pics, but we saw the FUNNIEST movie:

(Sideways)

Reaction score
Great pics! Mina, are you the 2nd from Left??

We just went to dinner, so no pictures... but it was nice -

And Trisha... there is that 'fiance' mention again!!! DO TELL!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Oh dudes theres no big secret, we've been together like 4 years and got engaged in May 2004! Its not a recent thing, I just dont mention him much!! Oooh! I guess since you sometimes say "boyfriend" .. we all thought it was recent! You fooled us! But CONGRATS anyway!!!!
When's the wedding!?!? Are you gonna fly in all your MUT buddies to be there??!! I'll pack now!! LOL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Didnt mean to confuzzle anyone!! But i was sure i mentioned it to Tony?? oh well!
I have plans for a long engagement but wana get married in Vegas (original, not!!) so you can all come!!

I loooove Vegas!
Perfect reason to go back again! LOL

Reaction score
They're lovely pics Mina. And ye're all wearing the same top!!! Sounds like ye had a great night. I've no pics of my V'day. It wasn't that exciting anyway!

Latest posts