Share your pics!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
rubyfront.jpg

I have eaten at that Ruby's before. Love going there!

that's a mall
icon_eek.gif
. i've never seen a architecture like that for a mall.

I'm from Milan (Italy):

1-Il Duomo (the cathedral of Milan)

Duomo-Milano-2.jpg

2- Via Montenapoleone (the high fashion boutique road)

foto.jpg

3- Il Castello Sforzesco (the castle of Milan)

thumb.jpg

4- "L'ultima cena" di Leonardo Da Vinci (Leonardo Da Vinci's "Last supper")

Leonardo%20-%20L

icon_eek.gif
Mirtilla! lucky! i would love to go to Italy also.

do you go to all the awesome shopping cities and to Tuscany?

Originally Posted by lizzyb831
icon_eek.gif
Mirtilla! lucky! i would love to go to Italy also.
do you go to all the awesome shopping cities and to Tuscany?

I used to go to Tuscany when I was a child in summer.. I love that region but it's quite far from LOMBARDIA
icon_sad.gif
. I love shopping in PIEMONTE b/c there's a big outlet with a lot of brands

cartina_italia.gif

My very best friend from my childhood is married to and Italian and living in Firenze. She is also teaching at the university. I hope to visit her one day.

Originally Posted by Mirtilla I used to go to Tuscany when I was a child in summer.. I love that region but it's quite far from LOMBARDIA
icon_sad.gif
. I love shopping in PIEMONTE b/c there's a big outlet with a lot of brands
cartina_italia.gif

Wow! Great pics guys!!!

Trisha - that store looks like Bubble Wrap! I love it!!! LOL

Reija - Finland looks so pretty! The scenery is amazing!

Mirtilla - I'm jealous!!! I want to go there so bad!!! :icon_love

Here's where I am in relation to the city... not too far - but a pain by car, train's easier
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And technically I live in Holtsville, which is literally like 5 blocks away from Holbrook....
wink.gif

I know, that looks so peaceful
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Oh I wanna gooooooo!!!!!
icon_cry.gif

pier800x600.jpg

LOL - I was looking for town pics & I came across pics of the hair salon I worked for!! lol It's owned by 2 brothers...(both are straight! LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
one has one location - the other has the 2nd location. Its funny, I didn't even know they had a website now!!! I didn't even think to look! LOL I worked at both locations... but this one mostly & the tanning salon next door to it (that he also owned)

dscn8100-lg.jpg

Here's the other one I worked at every so often:

dscn8196-lg.jpg

They changed the name after I left... it was "John's International" when I was there... anyone want to check their site... lol its www.hairforceonesalons.com

If you take the "tour" the station they show was the one I worked at!!! LOL And the guy washing out a foil (in the apron) was my boss Rosario!! He is THE BEST at foils - glad I learned so much from him! Aww... now I wanna go visit and get my hair done!! LOL :icon_love

The start of my career in hair! Ah the memories! :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Here's where I am in relation to the city... not too far - but a pain by car, train's easier
icon_cheesygrin.gif
And technically I live in Holtsville, which is literally like 5 blocks away from Holbrook....
wink.gif

Wow Janelle! How cool! I see where you live now

LOL - I was looking for town pics & I came across pics of the hair salon I worked for!! lol It's owned by 2 brothers...(both are straight! LOL)
icon_cheesygrin.gif
one has one location - the other has the 2nd location. Its funny, I didn't even know they had a website now!!! I didn't even think to look! LOL I worked at both locations... but this one mostly & the tanning salon next door to it (that he also owned)

dscn8100-lg.jpg

Here's the other one I worked at every so often:

dscn8196-lg.jpg

They changed the name after I left... it was "John's International" when I was there... anyone want to check their site... lol its www.hairforceonesalons.com

If you take the "tour" the station they show was the one I worked at!!! LOL And the guy washing out a foil (in the apron) was my boss Rosario!! He is THE BEST at foils - glad I learned so much from him! Aww... now I wanna go visit and get my hair done!! LOL :icon_love

The start of my career in hair! Ah the memories! :icon_love

AR WebSolutions needs to take that site over
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) AR WebSolutions needs to take that site over
smile.gif
ANYONE needs to take that site over!! LOL I'm just surprised they even got one! I wasn't expecting much! LOL
wink.gif

ANYONE needs to take that site over!! LOL I'm just surprised they even got one! I wasn't expecting much! LOL
wink.gif

if they need help!
Hosting $10/mo

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) if they need help!
Hosting $10/mo

LOL I haven't seen Rosario in about 2 years! Saw him at the local weekly car show out here. lol But if I run into him I'll be sure and let him know!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow Janelle! How cool! I see where you live now Thrilling, isn't it? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

reija, finland looks gorgeous!

trisha, that is one HOT mall. it's such weird, but cool architecture. i've never seen anything like that!

mirtilla, italy looks gorgeous, too. i hope i go there one day
icon_sad.gif

here's my location now, written on janelle's map
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back