Sheer Cover Mineral Make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautyis4ever hey ya'll! i was wondering if anyone has tired Sheer Cover ? please tell me if you've heard of it/tired it/heard about it..because i just ordered it!! well thanks in advance
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi, I have seen the infomercial on Sheer Cover. I went online and ordered it. I have not recieved it yet, but when I do I will let you know how it works.
icon_smile.gif

Thank you everyone for welcoming me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yeah, I'm really wondering about this product now that I've ordered it. I've ordered things from Guthy-Renker before (they do infomercials & sell Pro-Activ, Principal Secret, etc.) and they have all irritated my skin..

So if anyone out there has tried this powder please let me know if it's anywhere near as GREAT as they make it sound!
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by miss_my4 Anyone? I'd really appreciate any reviews...thanks! I'd never heard of Sheer Cover until now. Sorry.

I've tried Sheer Cover, BE and Aromaleigh. I liked the concept of mineral makeup but I just couldn't get the hang of the proper technique. I always looked too cakey.

I now use a sunblock and some light powder. If needed, I add Traceless tinted moisturizer from Prescriptives. That works better for me.

I know alot of people that use the mineral makeup and love it. It just didn't work for me.

I hope you like it.

Mary

I think Sheer Cover is great. I like the way it makes my face look. Also, I find that Sheer Cover makes my skin feel softer. I hope you like your kit as much as I have liked mine.

Hey girls,

anybody have any opinions on Sheer Cover? I just ordered it last night and was wondering if I should get a better brand?? HELP!!!

I have no idea, I always see it at Linen and Things or was it Bed Bath & Beyond? lol

It looks like a cheap alternative to Bare Minerals, but then now there are tons of good mineral makeup brands at very affordable prices

I tried it before and I couldn't find a good color match and I didn't like having to mix the two colors together.

Thanks for your help witchES!!! LOL, just joking sistas, it was greatly needed advice. I've never tried the mineral makeup but keep hearing awesome things, so I'm gonna try them. Hope the Pur Minerals is better...

I'll also try the EDM.

Yes, this is also true about the Bare Minerals;Bare Escentuals Starter Kit for $59.99, or two payments of $29.99. Supposedly every two months they will ship you two months worth of makeup and bill your card $19.99 a month. However, you can avoid this by calling them once you receive your order and cancelling any future orders. It's not a binding contract, at least I don't think so...I'm pretty sure it's not since I asked them about it and that's the answer I got.

Latest posts

Back