Sheer Cover Mineral Make up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, Has anyone tried Sheer Cover Mineral makeup? Or any make of mineral makeup? What is it like to use and what sort of coverage does it give? Any information would be great. Thanksx

Originally Posted by nicolebessler has anyone tried Sheer Cover? And if so, what do you think of it? Does it cover good and stay on good as well! Nicole..I've not used this personally...Actually placed an order but they never procesed it,so I never received it which I took as a sign..But I've heard that coverage is really kind've sheer and not something you wanna use if you have anything to cover.

I haven't heard of it at all. Is this the Leeza Gibbons product? Anyhow, I know that loose mineral foundations are very popular and this may be a good product.

What I noticed on Sheer Cover's site is that when you order their products, you're automatically signed up in their club and you'll be billed $29.95 per month + S&H. Unless you plan on using Everything in the program, that's a steep club to buy into. If you ordered it from HSN, then I'm not sure if you're automatically signed up to be in the Sheer Cover Club. You may want to check this out.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by beautyis4ever hey ya'll! i was wondering if anyone has tired Sheer Cover ? please tell me if you've heard of it/tired it/heard about it..because i just ordered it!! well thanks in advance
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by beautyis4ever hey ya'll! i was wondering if anyone has tired Sheer Cover ? please tell me if you've heard of it/tired it/heard about it..because i just ordered it!! well thanks in advance
icon_cheesygrin.gif

The elusive Sheer Cover..You'll have to let us know howyou like it IF you even get your order..I know quite a few people(myself included) who have placed orders and never gotten them..Funnier still,you call back to see where your order is and they have NO record of you placing your order..Some definite CS issues

I was thinking about ordering this from a shopping channel in the uk. It looks very similar to bare essentials on qvcuk. It costs £29.99 Here for the 3 powders , 2 brushes and cleanser and moisturiser. It does look very good, especially the pretty lady with the port wine stain that is interviewed by Liza. How much is it in the usa please and what is in the kit there ?

Originally Posted by nicolebessler Do you find that it covers good? I have Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals and I think that it covers poorly. The pressed powder covers excellent though! Please let me know what you think of it! Nicole..have you tried Jane Iredale loose foundation?I think it covers even better then the pressed..you're right about the liquid..Don't really care for the coverage..

Hi girls,

Has anyone tried "sheer cover" ? I saw it on an infomercial last night which was hosted by Leeza Gibbons. It's like that bare minerals powder foundation. I was thinking of maybe giving it a shot, but wasn't too sure as to what color I should try, or if its any good...however, they were raving about it on TV (naturally) & it seemed to cover everything from age spots, uneven skin tones, even little spider veins on your legs... hmmm ~
tongue.gif

Hi there! My first post
icon_smile.gif

Bumping this thread to see if anyone can reply...

I have also seen the infomercial and I'm tempted to buy...The only other mineral makeup I've tried is Bare Escentuals and I wasn't crazy about it gave my skin a somewhat "shiny" finish. I was hoping that Sheer Cover would do more more my dark circles as well. I don't have any blemishes to cover up, just dark circles, and I prefer a natural look. So, that is why sheer cover sounds ideal if it can do what it claims.

Any unbiased testimonials?

Thanks!

KO you are as bad as me for watching those skincare comericals...lol

I have already been using the Victoria Principles sklincare range and have tried Youthful essence and ive seen the Sheer Cover adverts with Lisa Gibbon's. I also have Anthony Robbin's Get the egde! reckon the sheer cover mineral makeup might be good especially if you have oily skin.I havent tried it myself yet. Oh and Divamom, Welcome to MUT
smile.gif

Originally Posted by divamom Hi there! My first post
icon_smile.gif
Bumping this thread to see if anyone can reply...

I have also seen the infomercial and I'm tempted to buy...The only other mineral makeup I've tried is Bare Escentuals and I wasn't crazy about it gave my skin a somewhat "shiny" finish. I was hoping that Sheer Cover would do more more my dark circles as well. I don't have any blemishes to cover up, just dark circles, and I prefer a natural look. So, that is why sheer cover sounds ideal if it can do what it claims.

Any unbiased testimonials?

Thanks!

I dont have any info but I just wanted to welcome you to MUT!

I've tried it and found it kind of too thick for me. The coverage is okay, but it felt a bit heavy on me. You can always try it and if you don't like it return it for your money back....

Originally Posted by Marisol I dont have any info but I just wanted to welcome you to MUT! Gracias Marisol!
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Hi girls, Has anyone tried "sheer cover" ? I saw it on an infomercial last night which was hosted by Leeza Gibbons. It's like that bare minerals powder foundation. I was thinking of maybe giving it a shot, but wasn't too sure as to what color I should try, or if its any good...however, they were raving about it on TV (naturally) & it seemed to cover everything from age spots, uneven skin tones, even little spider veins on your legs... hmmm ~
tongue.gif

My mom tried it and she said it was quite mask like.SHe prefered B.E.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline KO you are as bad as me for watching those skincare comericals...lolI have already been using the Victoria Principles sklincare range and have tried Youthful essence and ive seen the Sheer Cover adverts with Lisa Gibbon's. I also have Anthony Robbin's Get the egde! reckon the sheer cover mineral makeup might be good especially if you have oily skin.I havent tried it myself yet. Oh and Divamom, Welcome to MUT
smile.gif

My hubby just came back like three weeks ago from a Tony Robbins seminar,he is amazing!!!!!!!One infomercial that really paid off!!!!!
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I saw this ..blipping thru the channels one day ...I think Melissa Gilbert (Little House on the Prairie) uses it. It's another mineral MU ..just curious if anyone else has tried it ..did they like it ...curious! I've heard other comments (elsewhere) that it was nice ..but trust my MUT buddies more! Hi Kim. I tried Sheer Cover. There isn't a great selection of color. I am very light but the color did not work for me. I also tried BE but it made my skin itchy and oily.
I am getting samples of Aromaleigh. I really want the mineral makeup to work. I love the natural look it gives. I think it would be best for my oily/combo/acneic/dry in areas skin.

Hi! I'm new to this website but love it so far. Does anyone know about the Sheer COver line? I just bought it based on an infomercial. Thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back