Quantcast

Shiseido pureness skincare?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I got a couple samples of the moisturizing gel cream and the matifying moisturizer. I haven't tried them yet since i am going to tan tonight and i don't wanna "compromise" the test by adding a tanning lotion to the equation.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried them and how you liked them. and do you have oily skin?

Reaction score
I havent heard of that product before but if you decide to try it out, let us know how you like it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I havent heard of that product before but if you decide to try it out, let us know how you like it.

I have a couple samples, so i will try them i just hope they work

Reaction score
I LOVE it Angela.. I had samples of the gentle foaming cleanser & matifying moisturiser & i loved both but i had a full size cleanser to use already so i only ended up buying the moisturiser. It made my skin so soft & i loved it. The only thing i didnt like was that it doesnt have any SPF & i'd prefer to find a moisturiser with SPF rather than applying it seperately.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura I LOVE it Angela.. I had samples of the gentle foaming cleanser & matifying moisturiser & i loved both but i had a full size cleanser to use already so i only ended up buying the moisturiser. It made my skin so soft & i loved it. The only thing i didnt like was that it doesnt have any SPF & i'd prefer to find a moisturiser with SPF rather than applying it seperately. the spf part doesn't bother me since i tan and i don't like my moisturizers with spf.does it control oil well?

Reaction score
Yup it controls oil well IMO anyway. At leat you have the samples to use first before buying anyway!

Can i ask a question though? Do you not use any SPF? I tan very easily too but everybody needs SPF to protect themselves from the sun.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Yup it controls oil well IMO anyway. At leat you have the samples to use first before buying anyway!
Can i ask a question though? Do you not use any SPF? I tan very easily too but everybody needs SPF to protect themselves from the sun.

since i tan at a tanning salon it's counterproductive to have an spf on my skin when i am TRYING to get a tan.and i think everyone has gone a little fanatical about spf when your body does need the sun. and your skin is designed to tan as a natural protection from the sun. since i have a tan i will burn far less than someone who doesn't. AND when i do lay out in the sun since it is not regulated like the tanningbeds are i do wear spf but for daily wear i dont need spf since i don't burn. and if i put my moisturizer on i don't want to have to worry about washing my face b4 i go to tan and then not be able to put a moisturizer on b4 i tan.

Reaction score
just wanted to know, which is better for those of you who'd tried this, pureness cleansing fluid or cleansing foam???

Reaction score
i just bought the mattyfing moisturizer yesterday and I'm waiting to get it in the mail..I've heard it's really good

Reaction score
I'd recommend the foam lindabear but only because i havent tried the fluid! The foam is silky soft on you skin.

Let me know what you think of the moisturiser smallpuppy. I had it & LOVED it

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura I'd recommend the foam lindabear but only because i havent tried the fluid! The foam is silky soft on you skin.
Let me know what you think of the moisturiser smallpuppy. I had it & LOVED it

I will :icon_love

Latest posts