Should Voting Be Removed From D2B Challenges? You decide!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Benebaby.

I also need to get back on here.
frown.gif
Stupid finals.

aw damn....hmmm...ok well think of soemthing else, but that was a great soloution!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just to let you all know, unless Tony knows something I don't, there is no way to make the polls private. I went to make a test poll, and it's not even an option. LOL. I think the only option for that would be to have members pm me their votes and I'd manually tally over 100 votes. lol.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL. I think the only option for that would be to have members pm me their votes and I'd manually tally over 100 votes. lol. That, my dearest, would suck LOL! Um... I have another idea, but I gotta talk to Tony first...

I think we should keep it the way it is!

Participation is a choice and the lack of it can have so many reasons.

No change of rules...

Hi,

Don't remove the voting portion of DTB. DTB is good, healthy competion for MUT members.
icon14.gif

I think that voting should continue.

I did bad once, but it didnt make me give up, it just makes you try harder.

I mean its not like were competing with people who only know how to apply lip gloss.

These are talented people!

So you cant get upset about it.

I LOVED benebaby's DTB's.

Is she no longer allowed to participate?

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So many people have voted yet only like 10 people actually participate. I think that is because a lot of people would like to vote for their favorite...even if they themselves choose not to participate.
smile.gif

The poll is now closed.

I will bring up all the ideas listed in this thread to the mods so we can brainstorm as to how we can do some of these!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back