Quantcast

Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Here is mine desktop wallpaper. Its from Sex & The City. It is one of my fave quotes from the show.

What is yours?



 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by charms23 I love your wallpaper Marisol, did you make that yourself? Great job! Here's mine, nothing fancy... Nice pic Charmaine. Nah, I didn't make it myself. I got it from a LJ community for Sex & The City. Its an awesome quote, isnt it?
Also, Firefox rules!

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Here's mine... It's the car that I WILL OWN ONE DAY!!


2005 (or later! lol) Mustang GT Deluxe Convertible (8 cyl. in Torch Red)

**Drool***



 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Wow this is strange! I just changed mine today....I change mine all the time, possibly 2 times a week LOL

Here is mine. Keep in mind that this is off my 24 inch LCD flat panel so that is why it looks soo big and wide. Notice the thing on the right side with the 1.5 terabytes of disk space lol

Woo hoo and YES FIREFOX rules





Originally Posted by Marisol

Here is mine desktop wallpaper. Its from Sex & The City. It is one of my fave quotes from the show.
What is yours?





 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
all the colors in mine are either pink, white, or black. it's boring, but i think it's purdy




 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow this is strange! I just changed mine today....I change mine all the time, possibly 2 times a week LOL
Here is mine. Keep in mind that this is off my 24 inch LCD flat panel so that is why it looks soo big and wide. Notice the thing on the right side with the 1.5 terabytes of disk space lol

Woo hoo and YES FIREFOX rules

where'd ya get the clock & calendar and all that stuff on the right??? Thats cool!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Joyeuux

How do you capture your desktop???


What I do is, hold shift + printscrn
Then open a new image in photoshop, then paste it

 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What I do is, hold shift + printscrn
Then open a new image in photoshop, then paste it

Oh, so that's what that button is on my keyboard, lol!
Mine is of my brother and his cat Magnus.




 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Here is a close up of it(see attachment). It's a Finland project. It is soo cool, Totally customizeable etc with all kinds of skins...look here at the skins

Rainmeter is a customizable resource meter that can display various performance data in different formats. Rainmeter can measure:

  • CPU load
  • Allocated Memory
  • Network Traffic
  • NT performance data
  • Uptime
  • Free disk space
  • ...and plenty of other stuff









Originally Posted by charms23

What does that Rainmeter do?



 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Marisol That is a cool picture Joy. Another Firefox user too! Yay for FF! Doesn't get hijacked like IE, blah!

Thanks, I love that picture (they always take naps lying in the same position as each other, too cute!). Since my family lives up in NorCal, I like to have reminders of home here in LA.


 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by Joyeuux

Yay for FF! Doesn't get hijacked like IE, blah!

Thanks, I love that picture (they always take naps lying in the same position as each other, too cute!). Since my family lives up in NorCal, I like to have reminders of home here in LA.





omg, my IE is jacked up beyond repair. How fucked is that?
 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
i just DL'd and installed firefox and i LOVE it. it's so simple and basic!

 
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
1,733
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Jennifer i just DL'd and installed firefox and i LOVE it. it's so simple and basic! i've been using fire fox for a bout a year and i can't go back to IE. i am in LOVE with the tabbed browsing
 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
My hubby had the Star Wars Episode III poster on my desktop forever but I finally changed it ... right now we have this picture of Poipu Beach in Kauai, Hawaii. While we did not actually take this picture, we did spend a day on this beach on our honeymoon, and even ate lunch at the blue and white building! (I had quesadillas with some yummy guacamole; it's so hard to get good guacamole out here in the Midwest!)




 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
GirlGeek, look here quickly!!!





Originally Posted by girl_geek

My hubby had the Star Wars Episode III poster on my desktop forever but I finally changed it ... right now we have this picture of Poipu Beach in Kauai, Hawaii. While we did not actually take this picture, we did spend a day on this beach on our honeymoon, and even ate lunch at the blue and white building! (I had quesadillas with some yummy guacamole; it's so hard to get good guacamole out here in the Midwest!)





 
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
1,164
Reaction score
0
I usually have a pic of myself on my desktop(I know it sounds really vain
) but sometimes I use this:



 

Latest posts

Top