Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let me find some pictures and I will get back to you. TIA! not a problem. oh and i need the size of your screen...
800 x 600

1024 x 768

1280 x 800

perhaps i should just start a thread...

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif not a problem. oh and i need the size of your screen...
perhaps i should just start a thread...

You should if you are up to it. I went back and looked at the other wallpapers you created and i loved them!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif You should if you are up to it. I went back and looked at the other wallpapers you created and i loved them! i think i would be up to it...where would i post that at though?

Originally Posted by hollyxann /img/forum/go_quote.gif i think i would be up to it...where would i post that at though?

This forum would be ok I guess.

hmm perhaps ill go start a thread here in the general forum

han i like that, its pretty sweet.

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif heres mine What is that? Can't figure it out.

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif trippy mushroom It's pretty cool.

Back