Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by envymi

I usually have a pic of myself on my desktop(I know it sounds really vain
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) but sometimes I use this:

Oh I might need an Envymi desktop...

I have to clean up my desktop to post here...it's a mass...since i haven't bought my internal Hard drive yet...
icon_sad.gif
I like all of you deskpics...kools...but I have a pic of my friends on my desk..Valentinaz girls...lol

lovely Desktop Mac!!! LMAO!

Marie-Line, windows looks so cool in French!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I like your version of messenger! Lots of people you have on there! Wow !
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Hey Liz, I want your wallpaper!!! I hope it doesn't crash your pc from being too HOT.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL ! I wonder if her monitor starts to steam up from his shower !? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Hey Liz, I want your wallpaper!!! I hope it doesn't crash your pc from being too HOT.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
LOL!!
i WISH i was at that photo shoot

and here´s mine.

my friends would so laugh so hard if they saw this cause they call me Barbie as a joke (whenever I wear my beloved girly pinks).

icon_cheesygrin.gif
*hmmm* I want it too. but it would distract me too much from MuT *hehe*

Originally Posted by Arielle and here´s mine.my friends would so laugh so hard if they saw this cause they call me Barbie as a joke (whenever I wear my beloved girly pinks).

lmao i love it that's great

Originally Posted by Anya1976 lmao i love it that's great oh yeah btw thanks Angela for giving the link to those quizzes (dunno the name of the website). that´s were I got it from
icon_cheesygrin.gif
"which messed up version of barbie are you"

Back