Show us your desktop

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle oh yeah btw thanks Angela for giving the link to those quizzes (dunno the name of the website). that´s were I got it from
icon_cheesygrin.gif
"which messed up version of barbie are you" quizilla lol those are great quizzes and there are TONS of them a quiz for every occassion lol

jeez i've made almost everything else lol i've made themes for my yahoo messenger and themes for other things i just never made my own desktops... i should really compile my fave pics and do it. thanks for the idea
smile.gif

that's cool trisha. who is the couple kissing? is that you? oh, and is that youa a baby?

Originally Posted by Liz

LOL!!
i WISH i was at that photo shoot

Weren't you in it? I thought you told me you were below the shot of the camera? hehehe OH DAMN, im in trouble now!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Weren't you in it? I thought you told me you were below the shot of the camera? hehehe OH DAMN, im in trouble now!!
wink.gif
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! i WISH!!!! i'd show him things he's never seen! i'm the queen of something other than queen mutalker.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Liz

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! i WISH!!!! i'd show him things he's never seen! i'm the queen of something other than queen mutalker.
icon_lol.gif

ROFLMAO!!! Oh come on!!! Not the queen of something other than QUEEN MUT'er!!! it can't be true!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ROFLMAO!!! Oh come on!!! Not the queen of something other than QUEEN MUT'er!!! it can't be true!! lol. ask my bf.
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

Mine's seriously cluttered. I need to do a clean sweep. But here it is anyway. I change mine a lot too, but right now it's a recent pic of me and my family.

awww you guys look so cute malinda, your boy is going to be such a heart breaker! i would post mine but i dont know how to

Just hold down the "shift" key and the "print screen" key together. It won't do anything but flash...what it's doing is copying the image. Then go into an image program like Photoshop, open a new document, and then click edit then paste. Your desktop image should then appear and you can resize it and save it!!

Back