Shu Uemura?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
What do you guys think about this line? Where else can you buy it besides their site?

I only have 2 of their e/s (Me Silver 945 & ME Gold 390) and 1 blush (P Pink 30) and i LOVE them all. I plan on getting a few more ME & IR e/s but not at the moment as they're too expensive for a poor girl like me!

I'm not sure what stores in the US sell it though Liz!

there are so many pretty colors!!!! and i looked at the little palettes and i like those too! i definitely want to get a full compact of shadows.

the brushes are freakin expensive!

Originally Posted by labellavita Shu Uemura's eyelash curler is the best i've ever tried. You'll definitely get your money's worth! Welcome to mut
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Liz ,dont think ive tried shu uemura,gotta check out the colors,how the pigment in the es?

I really like Shu products. I have their brushes too. I don't use it too much on myself, mostly for shoots. They have great colors though.

there's a lot of pretty colors. i saw that one shadow looks like parrot also. there's a lot of green shadows that were pretty.

Liz, I have to agree on Trisha about the Shu e/s. They are very pretty but Mac is much much much better. They are more expensive then mac too! They don't have as much staying power. I have only ME Purple 780 because I love that color and I have to pack it on over Mac Au Contraire to be able to keep it on. I would only buy 1-2 e/s and if you don't like them, you can return and get your money back. Many ladies like their blushes and they are decent but they weren't something I went crazy for and you know I can go crazy over a product!! I gave my blush to my sis.... They are $20 and they have clear cover so you see the color of the blush you want to pick but they are small imo... My sister uses the eyelash curler and amoung many, she can't live without it! It is worth the price for sure. I did use the mascara basic and thought no way.... because it wasn't anything special and it was expensive...

However, I have 2 blush brushes (each $50!) # 20H and 17. They are easy to use since I can never put my blushes even
icon_eek.gif
and I never had trouble with them. You can spend less and have same quality from other brands...

I ordered my shu from shuuemura.com and when I returned the products, they had no problem. The return process was very fast too and no penalty. I also bought a few items from Barneys NewYork. Sephora sells the mascara and the lash curler. I am not sure where else they have them. Sorry for the long post but just wanted to give you my opinion
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz there are so many pretty colors!!!! and i looked at the little palettes and i like those too! i definitely want to get a full compact of shadows.
the brushes are freakin expensive!

I love most Shu products. I used MAC for years and I have to disagree with some of the previous posters. Shu is much softer in texture, blends easily, is more pigmented and lasts longer. I find MAC e/s to be very chalky.

The blushes are really pigmented and last all day. And the quality of the brushes are fantastic.

If you look on their US site, they list all of their retail locations.

Latest posts

Back