Sick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been so sick on and off the last couple of weeks. First with a cold and now the past 2 days I've been in bed with high fever and terrible headache. My son was sick over the weekend with the same thing and I got it from him. Luckily he is ok now and back to preschool. I'm still not 100%. I got a major sore/swollen throat now and still a low grade fever. I hate being sick! I haven't been on the board that much lately because of taking care of my son first and then myself. Luckily Tony has been able to help me. He is such a great husband!

I'm on my way back to bed to try to battle with this.
icon_mad.gif
Hope nobody else gets this thing because it's nasty. I heard from my son's preschool that it's going around there.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've been so sick on and off the last couple of weeks. First with a cold and now the past 2 days I've been in bed with high fever and terrible headache. My son was sick over the weekend with the same thing and I got it from him. Luckily he is ok now and back to preschool. I'm still not 100%. I got a major sore/swollen throat now and still a low grade fever. I hate being sick! I haven't been on the board that much lately because of taking care of my son first and then myself. Luckily Tony has been able to help me. He is such a great husband!
I'm on my way back to bed to try to battle with this.
icon_mad.gif
Hope nobody else gets this thing because it's nasty. I heard from my son's preschool that it's going around there.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you are taking your vitamins since vitamin B will help you recover faster. Take care and I hope you feel better asap.Ry

P.S. I swear by gargling with peroxide to get rid of a sore throat fast! It kills the germs.

Get well soon!

mutcereal.gif

Do you have Strep throat? I had that last year and the only thing I wanted to eat were smoothies and popsicles. The inside of my throat felt like I had golf balls stuck on each side!

I hope you feel better soon! Maybe rent a sappy chick flick and read a good book.
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back