Signature Style ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Everyone has their own style that is uniquely themselves that reflects their personality. that's what makes a person sexy
smile.gif

how would u describe ur signature style?

for me, i'd say i am into "preppy-glamour"; kind of like a mix of Jackie Onaissis and Sophia Loren. i love tight Lacoste shirts, boat neck shirts, white skirts, stilletos, dark cashmere cardigans over victoria secret lingerie tank tops
smile.gif
, and of course topped with my oversized plastic framed sunglasses
smile.gif

wow, sounds cool! Divas rock
wink.gif

hm, do I have a signature style? don´t think so, it depends on my mood.

sometimes I dress pretty classy: white dress pants, golden high heels, black tube top, LV purse, golden hoops (my rich witch look..unfortunately I´m not really rich *lol*)

girly: anything in pastel colors and bright colors

can´t think of anything else. but: I always have to have earrings, and I like more extraordinary ones. doesn´t have to be expensive or like the biggest hoops, just a little more interesting than simple small studs (although i have those too).

Originally Posted by sugersoul

Everyone has their own style that is uniquely themselves that reflects their personality. that's what makes a person sexy
smile.gif

how would u describe ur signature style?

for me, i'd say i am into "preppy-glamour"; kind of like a mix of Jackie Onaissis and Sophia Loren. i love tight Lacoste shirts, boat neck shirts, white skirts, stilletos, dark cashmere cardigans over victoria secret lingerie tank tops
smile.gif
, and of course topped with my oversized plastic framed sunglasses
smile.gif

I am really a Tank-top, shorts, and sandals kinda guy
wink.gif

I would say I'm punk-new wave glamour. I love bright colors and i try to be unique but I'm not messy , i shower and LOVE fashion and make-up. My look is very retro 60's/80's..

i'm more casual. i don't really dress up. i think if i had to choose a star that i dressed like, it would be angelina jolie. she wears jeans a lot and it's simple, but just a touch of sexiness. i like v-neck shirts/sweaters. and we both wear a lot of black tops. if i could afford more clothes, then i would get more stuff like hers.

Originally Posted by Liz i'm more casual. i don't really dress up. i think if i had to choose a star that i dressed like, it would be angelina jolie. she wears jeans a lot and it's simple, but just a touch of sexiness. i like v-neck shirts/sweaters. and we both wear a lot of black tops. if i could afford more clothes, then i would get more stuff like hers. Same here!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am in the middle of transitioning styles ... I am trying to go from typical casual college student to a more adult look -- more mature casual clothes and more professional clothes for work since I graduate soon. However it's very frustrating becauses Misses departments usually don't have sizes small enough for me, and Juniors' clothes usually look too young for me.
frown.gif
(Or too sexy, like all those frilly mini-skirts! I was thrilled to find more knee-length skirts this season!)

Right now I have been wearing a lot of colored v-neck or scoop-neck t-shirts (thinking that's more age-appropriate that t-shirts with cartoon characters, more flattering than crew necks, yet not too sexy for class
wink.gif
). I also wear a lot of jeans, and more capris and less super-short shorts. I'm slowly building up a collection of fitted lightweight sweaters, button-down tailored shirts, and slacks for work but I've had a hard time finding things that fit. And of course I have a few sexy shirts for date nights -- but my one requirement is that I be able to wear some sort of bra under the shirt, I *hate* the braless look -- I even wear a strapless bra when a shirt has a built-in shelf bra.
wink.gif

I've also been wearing a lot more color lately, I got so bored wearing dull blues and neutrals all the time like I used to ... now some colors just look sickly on my pale skin (like pale pink and some shades of green) but I'll wear about anything else! (Dark or coral pinks, reds, lighter yellows, all shades of blue and turquoise and purple, and occasionally boring old black!)

Originally Posted by girl_geek I am in the middle of transitioning styles ... I am trying to go from typical casual college student to a more adult look -- more mature casual clothes and more professional clothes for work since I graduate soon. However it's very frustrating becauses Misses departments usually don't have sizes small enough for me, and Juniors' clothes usually look too young for me.
frown.gif
(Or too sexy, like all those frilly mini-skirts! I was thrilled to find more knee-length skirts this season!)
Right now I have been wearing a lot of colored v-neck or scoop-neck t-shirts (thinking that's more age-appropriate that t-shirts with cartoon characters, more flattering than crew necks, yet not too sexy for class
wink.gif
). I also wear a lot of jeans, and more capris and less super-short shorts. I'm slowly building up a collection of fitted lightweight sweaters, button-down tailored shirts, and slacks for work but I've had a hard time finding things that fit. And of course I have a few sexy shirts for date nights -- but my one requirement is that I be able to wear some sort of bra under the shirt, I *hate* the braless look -- I even wear a strapless bra when a shirt has a built-in shelf bra.
wink.gif

I've also been wearing a lot more color lately, I got so bored wearing dull blues and neutrals all the time like I used to ... now some colors just look sickly on my pale skin (like pale pink and some shades of green) but I'll wear about anything else! (Dark or coral pinks, reds, lighter yellows, all shades of blue and turquoise and purple, and occasionally boring old black!)

*lol* I know what you mean bout not wearing those cartoon t-shirts. I´m always thinking (since people say I look younger than 21), maybe I should dress a lil more grown up. I sometimes do and people compliment me on that style.
but I just can help loving girly clothes, pastel colors, and more revealing stuff to wear when I go out. so I´m thinking, nah, I´m not that old and I´m still in school-and I will be for a few more years so I´ll wear my girly stuff as long as I can
wink.gif

lol, hey as long as you like your style, that's all that matters, right?
wink.gif
I'm just tired of looking young since I don't *feel* that young anymore ... something about being married for a year and almost finished with grad school is making me feel more like an adult
wink.gif
(Plus I just turned 24.) So I just want to reflect that in my style ... if nothing else, when I start working I don't want to be mistaken for the college intern! lol

I'm mostly casual. My signature piece-diamond studs! I wear them every day. In fact, I never take them out unless to clean them or to put in "special occasion" earrings.

Signature style?? Well, at the moment, being a stay-at-home mom, I am definitely a jeans and t-shirt kinda gal. However, I love those Juicy Couture terry hoodies and sweatpants, but they are a bit pricey. My birthday's coming up, so I think I'm going give my husband a hint.
wink.gif

I also love to wear dresses...I'll find any excuse to get dressed up and wear one.

Jeans and any top that emphasises my small boobs. For work, it is very casual. Usually chinos and a nice top.

I'm mostly casual. I'm trying to do the transition things as well...I'm about to graduate in December and want/need to look more "grown up".

I would say my style is very "college student" with the jeans, graphic tees, and a hoodie thrown over when it gets cold. But I'm trying to change it to something a bit more sophisticated, because I feel like a bum.

Would jeans and shirts count as style? I try to wear eyeshadow to look a bit more together. But still, im not sure I have style
frown.gif

i think i'm all over the map. i'd call my style eclectic. just about anything goes depending on how i feel that day!

i don't exactly use labels but i would just call my signature style weird

(not goth or punk thats just wrong) !

i usually wear a band shirt or somthing from wet seal or forever 21

when i wear band shirts i often wear a long sleeve shirt (that usually dosent match i must add =D) jeans that are usually a size or 2 too big

converse, vans slip ons, or flats (i usually wear my sequin ones) i hate shirts that say things like "perfect" or "50% devil 50% angel" the only shirt i have that says a phrase says "music makes me high" but i suppose that is my style

Not unless you count "comfortable!" I don't really go with the new "in" look or anything... I'm mostly a jeans & t-shirts kinda gal... Or sweats! Now, I do get dressed up for going out to clubs, and I prefer a business casual look at work most days, but give me an awesome pinstripe suit, and I'll rock it!

I dunno, I think I follow the "Noxious" style best, LOL. I don't do the teeny-bop thing, but I am not about to start dressing doudy/frumpy/matronly either.

Latest posts

Back