Simple looks get compliments!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS IS A GOOD COMBO

Originally Posted by MacForMe Ok, usually i never do only 2 shadows.. but today i was REALLY late for work, i swiped on bare canvas paint and then "tempting" from lid to just above the crease.. i applied "Oceanique" on the brow bone. Never got MORE compliments then i did with this simple look..and it really made the blue and green in my eyes pop!

do you have a champagne eyeshadow that you love, and if so what's the color/brand??? That's all I buy are natural shimmery washes, but I feel like I haven't found the one.

Originally Posted by anne7 Sometimes less is more. I agree with andrea that if I spend more time getting my skin to look good (exfoliating, and taking care of it, not just makeup) and doing minimal other makeup, like just a wash of champagne eyeshadow and mascara and lip balm, I get 'you look fresh and pretty', which I love:icon_love
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by jennyb do you have a champagne eyeshadow that you love, and if so what's the color/brand??? That's all I buy are natural shimmery washes, but I feel like I haven't found the one. I really love Wet'n'Wild's All Over Shimmer...it's packaged as a blush (not sure why, though, since it's so light) and has the perfect amount of shimmer in it! It's really glowy looking on my light skin...I also like the bonne bell shadowbox quad in cafe classics, it has nice light colors in that as well. I don't really have much for high end eyeshadow, except clinique, and l like the lighter parts of the like mink and bronze satin/ivory bisque duos.
But I still think my favorite is the WnW, and its so cheap and easy to find, and I can use it on my face as a highlighter, as well. :icon_love

cool thanks. so the wnw one is called all over shimmer right, thats the color???

Originally Posted by jennyb cool thanks. so the wnw one is called all over shimmer right, thats the color??? Yeah, and the number for it is 832D. WetnWild also is going through a packaging revamp, so instead of the ugly white cases with blue trim, it is silver. Amount and color is the same though! Let me know how it works out for you if you get it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back