Sin City

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this movie to come out on Friday. I've seen bits of how they made the film & it looks incredibly cool. Plus, it's an all-star cast, so I'm curious about how it'll turn out.

Anyone else planning on seeing this?

I'll see it when it comes out in the UK. I haven't read the comic book for this yet, but I do like Frank Millers work, particularly his Batman stuff and Ronin. Apparently "Batman Begins" is supposedly heavily influenced by Miller's Batman Year One. SIn City should be interesting because Miller is directing a segment of it too.

I saw it. I have a friend who goes to alot of screeners before movies open to the public and sometimes I go with him-he's a movie critic. I LOVED it, but I must say it is really violent and graphic and we both thought it should have had an NC-17 rating instead of an R, it wasn't overly sexual just extreme in general. But I still loved it!

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm really looking forward to this movie to come out on Friday. I've seen bits of how they made the film & it looks incredibly cool. Plus, it's an all-star cast, so I'm curious about how it'll turn out.
Anyone else planning on seeing this?

Yup! My BF is freaking out about this, because he's a HUGE fan of the director-- he basically wants to BE Robert Rodriguez, lol.
wink.gif
I don't know if it'll really be my cup of tea, but I'm gonna go along for the ride!

That's good to know b/c it looks somewhat tame on TV, but I had a feeling it would be dark & violent. Can't wait to see it.
wink.gif

I want to see it for a four reasons:

Benicio Del Toro

Clive Owen

Josh Hartnett

Bruce Willis

Wait a minute.. what is this movie about?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Benicio Del ToroJosh Hartnett

Those are good enough reasons for me. Ever since The Usual Suspects, I have this strange thing for BDT, which I can't explain.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Those are good enough reasons for me. Ever since The Usual Suspects, I have this strange thing for BDT, which I can't explain.
wink.gif
I know what you mean. He isn't the best looking guy around but OMG!!!!!

Latest posts

Back