Since tomorrow is Chinese New Year, what animal are you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's best described in the link in my post, I didn't know there were elements attached to the animals until I read the link myself. I have nooo clue what the difference is *shrugs*

Ahh roger that
smile.gif

I'm a monkey too
smile.gif
I've heard of the elements before, but never remember which one I am... wonder if we're the same age!

I like the Chinese Horoscope. I think it's fun. I'm a fire snake! I knew I was a snake but didn't know my element was fire.

Oh wow..I'm a Water Rat..I always knew I was a rat..Never knew there were elements to go along with it

Sorry to bump this old thread I just want to reply Tony's post
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOLOL Im FIRE Lamb:Fire Lamb people have good taste and are quite charming and elegant … and rich

LOLOL You better beleive it

LOL I believe that haha!Because hubby is Fire Lamb and I am Earth Lamb!
biggrin.gif

I'm a water pig
tongue.gif
dont like the sound of pig ,implies less than perfect table manners. don't like boar either , altough the spelling is different it still makes it sound like people fall asleep whenever I open my mouth .

"Pig People are quiet, studious, and thorough. On the other hand, they have a quick temper and sometimes have to pay for their rash impulsiveness."

not sure about the quiet studious part but the rest is pretty accurate.

im a wood ox, i didnt relise there were elements too!

"Bird's Nest Soup and Bean Curd are among the keys to good health!!"

Oh how horrible
icon_eek.gif

Metal Ox - as described - stubborn and a born fighter - even if you beat me at something it won't be without a good fight. Never give up!

Latest posts

Back