Sindulge Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope so! 
w00t.gif

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did, I was just coming on here to see if anyone else did.. Wonder if that means our package was sent?

i don't think that means that the boxes have shipped cause my consult isn't till tomorrow and i got that email too.

I got the same email. Im assuming it just is a new feature they added yesterday since I only had my consultation yesterday I doubt my package already sent.

Im glad Ami said I could email her with any questions. Since I asked for foundation and only said my skin is fair/light I emailed her with my MAC # and a few other brands. I kind of hope my box hasn't been put together yet so she can sneak in a shade of foundation that actually works for me!

eta: I already have a reply!! I just barely clicked send. She said she will keep my numbers in mind when creating my box. So amazing. 

Darn! I gave her very informative answers on my consult and was hoping my box was out already. lol.

I got the same email for the original that was cancelled and my new account. I don't think it means anything. 

Originally Posted by jennilovesryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i don't think that means that the boxes have shipped cause my consult isn't till tomorrow and i got that email too.
My consult was yesterday, and I haven't gotten any emails from them since then.

I know some people found the live consult inconvenient, but I like it because you can be really specific about your wants & needs, unlike the very vague beauty profiles other subs use.  I was able to request only cool makeup colors. I don't need to experiment with orange lipstick and brown blush - I already know they won't work on me.  I don't ever want another coral lippie like I just got in my Feb BB.   I think it's great that your consultant actually SEES you.  A picture is worth a thousand words. She noted right off that I'm fair skinned, so I won't be getting any dark color foundations.  They can see our coloring and our general skin condition and hair type. I also wore my usual "face" for my consult so she could see that I'm not shy about color or using different products.  I really give them kudos for trying to personalize our boxes much more than any sub I've seen so far. 

Of course the proof will be when we get the boxes to see if they got it right. But they do seem to be trying so far.

I believe they said the box will be sent out within 1 week of our consult right? Or am I dreaming?

I remember reading that too.

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know some people found the live consult inconvenient, but I like it because you can be really specific about your wants & needs, unlike the very vague beauty profiles other subs use.  I was able to request only cool makeup colors. I don't need to experiment with orange lipstick and brown blush - I already know they won't work on me.  I don't ever want another coral lippie like I just got in my Feb BB.   I think it's great that your consultant actually SEES you.  A picture is worth a thousand words. She noted right off that I'm fair skinned, so I won't be getting any dark color foundations.  They can see our coloring and our general skin condition and hair type. I also wore my usual "face" for my consult so she could see that I'm not shy about color or using different products.  I really give them kudos for trying to personalize our boxes much more than any sub I've seen so far. 

Of course the proof will be when we get the boxes to see if they got it right. But they do seem to be trying so far.

I also find them extremely helpful! There is no way that a survey could have conveyed what I told Ami. I look like death since Im studying for my graduate exams, but next month I think I will do the video chat.

Let's hope they deliver cause Im so excited about this one.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also find them extremely helpful! There is no way that a survey could have conveyed what I told Ami. I look like death since Im studying for my graduate exams, but next month I think I will do the video chat.

WAIT we have to do a consult...every month? 

im pretty sure. every month you may have different concerns and you can tell your consultant how your samples worked or not so they can keep building up your profile. I love the idea. 

im pretty sure. every month you may have different concerns and you can tell your consultant how your samples worked or not so they can keep building up your profile. I love the idea. 

It just seems like such a waste of time, at least for me, why can't they just send out an email?

I'm going to try video chat next month too! 
patches.gif

Yes, I asked when I did my consult and she said that we do them every month to check in with the samples we got, see how we like them and set up more samples.

I think it sets them apart from other people.. Like Beauty Army, you're getting stuff you will actually use (hopefully), it can be a waste of time but I think its great!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WAIT we have to do a consult...every month? 

Has anyone's shipped yet? I am curious to see if we will be getting a shipment confirmation or not. I have been creeping on my dashboard to see if maybe there is a section where they post what they sent you but I don't see anything yet/if at all.

Yes, I asked when I did my consult and she said that we do them every month to check in with the samples we got, see how we like them and set up more samples.

I think it sets them apart from other people.. Like Beauty Army, you're getting stuff you will actually use (hopefully), it can be a waste of time but I think its great!

I guess we'll see how they do then. If I really like the box, I might deal with it...but if they don't follow through on what they are telling everyone...it will be a waste. Trying to have hope, but idk why I'm getting a bad vibe from this company (probably my first experience with the messed up consult).

if you chose to do a live consult, did you wear make up or no? i have my consult today and i'm not sure which way to go. i mean, if i don't wear my make up won't there be a better chance that the samples will be less biased on what i wore and based more off of my natural skin type? i dunno!!!!

Latest posts

Back