Sindulge Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw Vanessa's transcript from the subscription list thread, now I'm really excited!! I may try to log in a few min early to make sure I don't have the same problem...just in case I need to e-mail them too.

I logged in 15 minutes early and it didn't matter, for whatever that is worth. I'd email at least an hour before.

Mine is also Christina, I don't actually have to do a videocall with that link do I? You did an online chat right?

And yay for makeup! I hope by the time I have my chat they still have enough of the products left...I always get paranoid with things like that haha

I subbed earlier as well, also for the $.01 offer. I'm really excited, my consultation is this Wednesday at 4:15pm. I hope the first box is good, but then again I kind of don't. Now I'm up to 9 monthly subscriptions..lol I just cant bring myself to quit any!

I have Ami and it looks like this link would work for it:

http://www.sindulge.com/videocall/ami/

On the page it shows you the option to video chat or text chat. Im kind of tempted to do a video chat so she can see my hair/eye/skin colors. 

But I may get flustered and end up saying I love face masks and worry all the time about aging and need more moisturizer (things I do not want) since I tend to ramble about nothing on video chats.

I have Christina as well!  can't wait for tomorrow

Mine is also Christina, I don't actually have to do a videocall with that link do I? You did an online chat right?

And yay for makeup! I hope by the time I have my chat they still have enough of the products left...I always get paranoid with things like that haha

Yes, I did a text chat, when you go to the page, it asks for video chat or text chat and then you just put in your name and your "question", which I just put consultation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Unfortunately I think this one is going to be good. I am only going by what she told me but she said she was going to be sending me mainly make up (no skin care, since I told her I wasn't interested). This one seems to be really tailored to what your likes are.

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I subbed earlier as well, also for the $.01 offer. I'm really excited, my consultation is this Wednesday at 4:15pm. I hope the first box is good, but then again I kind of don't. Now I'm up to 9 monthly subscriptions..lol I just cant bring myself to quit any!

Yes, I did a text chat, when you go to the page, it asks for video chat or text chat and then you just put in your name and your "question", which I just put consultation :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Unfortunately I think this one is going to be good. I am only going by what she told me but she said she was going to be sending me mainly make up (no skin care, since I told her I wasn't interested). This one seems to be really tailored to what your likes are.  
Ohh man, this just made me so excited!!

Dang it....kinda getting tempted again by this one....especially with the one cent code. 

Sounds dumb, but something I really like is that they are up front about the value of their boxes "At least $18 worth of stuff for $12" is WAY more believable than "Products worth over $50 each month!"

So, I just re-registered for sindulge, using the penny code. They've updated the links in the consultation email to take you to the right site, so now I'm meeting with Ami on Friday afternoon. I was mad last night that they wasted my time, but they've made up for it, especially now that I'm not paying full price. Now I'll just have to hope that our staff meeting does run long, lol. 

They seem to have great customer service and to give you that coupon code is awesome too! Hopefully this box is well worth the hassle.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, I just re-registered for sindulge, using the penny code. They've updated the links in the consultation email to take you to the right site, so now I'm meeting with Ami on Friday afternoon. I was mad last night that they wasted my time, but they've made up for it, especially now that I'm not paying full price. Now I'll just have to hope that our staff meeting does run long, lol. 

just had my chat with christina...so far, i'm impressed with the service and looking forward to my box.  they seem to be making that extra effort in getting to know the customer and catering the box to our specific needs and interest.  great job, sindulge!

I just had my chat with Christina as well!  I am very excited because I should be receiving a box focused of bright eye make up!  This one seems to be the best subscription service so far in my opinion.  I will decide for sure once I actually receive the box :)

yay! I just had my consultation.  They're sending me Youngblood's Primer and makeup with different colors I can try (I said i'm exploring colors for my skin tone right now). I also said I wanted bodycare that helped with stretchmarks and even skin tone so she said she'd look for that too.

So excited!

Latest posts

Back