Sindulge Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay! I just had my consultation.  They're sending me Youngblood's Primer and makeup with different colors I can try (I said i'm exploring colors for my skin tone right now). I also said I wanted bodycare that helped with stretchmarks and even skin tone so she said she'd look for that too.

So excited!
She told me a bout that primer as well!

I have yet to buy/try any primers so I jumped on that offer haha, hopefully it's not one of those .01oz trials haha

Sigh, I missed my consultation because of the time zone difference. I just sent them an e-mail. I hope I can get it re-scheduled.

I have my consult tomorrow! I am probably going to do the video chat. Has anyone does this?

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yay! I just had my consultation.  They're sending me Youngblood's Primer and makeup with different colors I can try (I said i'm exploring colors for my skin tone right now). I also said I wanted bodycare that helped with stretchmarks and even skin tone so she said she'd look for that too.

So excited!

Wow, I hope they really come through with these things! I'll definitely be asking for makeups. I'm in the market to extend my foundation collection.

I gave in and signed up too.  The brands and items they were featuring look promising!

The last thing I need is another box but for a penny...why not!? I want to keep my subs at two. Sindulge v. Sample Society

i want to re-register too - where is the cancel button?

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So, I just re-registered for sindulge, using the penny code. They've updated the links in the consultation email to take you to the right site, so now I'm meeting with Ami on Friday afternoon. I was mad last night that they wasted my time, but they've made up for it, especially now that I'm not paying full price. Now I'll just have to hope that our staff meeting does run long, lol. 

Weird. My account says my order is complete (although it was giving me crap about the expiration date on my CC), but I've not yet received an email confirmation nor anything about setting up a consult.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Weird. My account says my order is complete (although it was giving me crap about the expiration date on my CC), but I've not yet received an email confirmation nor anything about setting up a consult.

you may want to email them. although I received confirmation only after I set up my consultation. And you only get the option to set up the consultation AFTER you complete the beauty profile. Have you set up your beauty profile?

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you may want to email them. although I received confirmation only after I set up my consultation. And you only get the option to set up the consultation AFTER you complete the beauty profile. Have you set up your beauty profile?

Yup, did that before I placed the order....I'll deal with it in the mornin' :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by makeupgooroo8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i want to re-register too - where is the cancel button?

I don't know if they will give everyone a refund, I sent them an email about how they wasted my time when my original consultation didn't happen even though I logged in. 

So excited!
She told me she would send me the primer "that she talked about" which she never said anything about primer. I have a feeling that her responses are cut and paste. But yay, I've heard great things about youngblood!

yeah I didn't get my confirmation till after I got the email about my consultation. I think they're just getting their system up and running, which is fine as long as they have good CS to make up for anything that may go wrong

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

this happened to me too, they didn't actually become "available" till the exact time of my consultation. I just kept closing that box and pressing it again until they became available

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else sign up at their consultation time and it say no one was available and to leave a message?

Since you're only "allowed" 15 minutes, I think sometimes it will go over, specially with a new system and people don't know what is going on. I was 10 minutes "late" already since I didn't have any clue where I was going.

I have mine in a few hours, I'm so excited! EDIT: I'm so dumb :icon_cry: I saw the end time of my apt. "4:15" and thought that was my start time.. So.. I missed it.. AUGH! Got an e-mail from Ami so hopefully I'll be able to reschedule for a time in the near future. I'm such a doink.

I just had mine w/ Ami. She didn't tell me what she was sending. I told her I wanted anti-aging skincare, lip gloss & nail polish so we will see. Super excited about this!!

I just had my consultation... I understand this is something that sets them apart from other subs, but it was very inconvenient
for me... I have a toddler, and I was running back and forth trying to answer the questions asked. I wasn't able to give much input due to my toddler, but she told me she would be sending me an HD powder, a few mineral eye shadows and a few eyeliners in trendy colors... That all are natural based. So we shall see!

Latest posts

Back