single false lash help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
<TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>i know how to apply them, but i need some pointers.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>im putting them on a friend, BTW. i guess i specifically would like to know the best way to place them. does it work better if i position them as nestled as possible into her lashes? how far apart should they be? also, how do i get them to integrate better into her existing lashes? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Originally Posted by haloinrverse <TABLE cellSpacing=4 cellPadding=4 width="95%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>i know how to apply them, but i need some pointers.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top>im putting them on a friend, BTW. i guess i specifically would like to know the best way to place them. does it work better if i position them as nestled as possible into her lashes? how far apart should they be? also, how do i get them to integrate better into her existing lashes? </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> Look for sparse spots..Place a few in the middle for extra thickness and then a few at the outer corners for drama.And yes,the work/look better if you get them into the lashes(or as close as possible)

thanks.
smile.gif
will do. shes coming over again, and were just going to practice doing the lashes.

if anyone is interested, i found this link in thea meantime.

http://www.freewebs.com/mspicky/falselashes.htm

Back