Skin Firming Lotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I have yet to hear any news of dramatic results from a firming cream... Actually, you're probably doing more by the rubbing than the cream itself. Most of those creams firm skin just on the very surface. It's not likely going to give you any kind of a permanant result. Almost how a facial mask 'Tightens" your skin... well, thats kinda what these creams do. A little tightness, but nothing major. The best that I've tried so far though would have to be "Cellusculpt" by Avon. After using it for awhile skin does appear to be a bit smoother. I wouldn't blow the family nest egg on one of these creams, but playing around with an inexpensive one isn't going to hurt any.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

if those lotions worked, i think wed all have bums that you could bounce a quarter off of. i know id slather myself with them all day if they worked.

i wish i could find my back issue, because allure recently did a little article on firming lotions with reviews. basically, none of them did anything, but some of them did tingle. i guess a tingling moisturized butt is the best care scenario here.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse if those lotions worked, i think wed all have bums that you could bounce a quarter off of. i know id slather myself with them all day if they worked. LMAO! I agree with the girls here & in particular with what Janelle said. You're probably benefiting more from applying the lotion rather than the lotion itself!

I tried Cellusculpt by Avon and didnt really see much of a difference. I think the best thing for me is exercise. I've given up on the cellulite thing, because I am assuming its hereditary. Thats ok, I've learned to live and appreciate my my bottom
icon_confused.gif

Latest posts

Back