Skin Problems Chart (repost)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am new to MUT and I just love it!! Thanks for the skin problems chart, it has really answered a lot of the skin problems I have been experiencing
claps.gif

Thanx for the chart, really helpful. Im gunny, new member in makeuptalk. I have problem with acne scars, I read in your table to use exfoliator with salicylic acid, what is the specific brands do you recommend? don't need to answered it in forums, u can mail it privately 2 me if you don't mind. I need the specific brands because I'm not expert in cosmetics, so I got confused when I have to find exfoliator which contain salicylic acid.

Thanx.

Originally Posted by petergunny Thanx for the chart, really helpful. Im gunny, new member in makeuptalk. I have problem with acne scars, I read in your table to use exfoliator with salicylic acid, what is the specific brands do you recommend? don't need to answered it in forums, u can mail it privately 2 me if you don't mind. I need the specific brands because I'm not expert in cosmetics, so I got confused when I have to find exfoliator which contain salicylic acid.Thanx.

Welcome to MakeupTalk Petergunny
smile.gif

PS. feel free to post on skincare forum if you need any help on skin problem, so others can read & reply your post there.

Thanks Reija.. its so helpful. i didnt know such chart exist here before.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Leony Welcome to MakeupTalk Petergunny
smile.gif

PS. feel free to post on skincare forum if you need any help on skin problem, so others can read & reply your post there.

OK Leony, I thought there's some restriction to disclose "brands" here.
Btw, do you know about microdermabrasion? which one is better, microdermabrasion or using exfoliator twice a week in order to fade acne scar? Is there a negative side effect of doing microdermabrasion?

I heard that laser is the most effective way to fade scar, but its very expensive, Im looking for cheaper way.

Originally Posted by petergunny OK Leony, I thought there's some restriction to disclose "brands" here.
Btw, do you know about microdermabrasion? which one is better, microdermabrasion or using exfoliator twice a week in order to fade acne scar? Is there a negative side effect of doing microdermabrasion?

I heard that laser is the most effective way to fade scar, but its very expensive, Im looking for cheaper way.

Petergunny Please search for similar subjects you want to ask first.Here check here for microdermabrasion,here for exfoliator and here for acne/scars

Hope this helps
smile.gif

Back