Quantcast

skincare haul

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
i have body acne (gross, i know
) and nothing's cleared it up. i finally got my face down to one zit with this regimen i set up for myself. i thought, if i cleared up my face like that, why not try to do my body? so, i bought...

• bain de-luxe foaming body scrub
  • nivea renewal night lotion for body
i never used a scrub, nor a lotion for my body because i thought i never needed it, but maybe i do. we'll see.
i also bought...

• softlips moisture enriched balm (just as good as burt's bees, but without the peppermint oil, which i hate)
  • l'oreal hydra-renewal moisturizer for dry/sensitive skin, which i've noticed myself having lately
  • st. ives apricot scrub (best scrub i ever used, ran outta mine)
  • neutrogena's oil-free acne wash mask scrub
i bought all these based on the reviews on drugstore.com, where i bought them from. it had free shipping, too, if you got over $25 worth. all of this cost(ed?) $30, which isn't bad, i think.
anyone used any of these products? experiences?

Reaction score
Nice haul chick! I love skincare hauls, i really really do! I've only ever tried St Ives Apricot Scrub from your list of things & yup i loved it just like you did. Let us know what you think of the rest

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer

i have body acne (gross, i know
) and nothing's cleared it up. i finally got my face down to one zit with this regimen i set up for myself. i thought, if i cleared up my face like that, why not try to do my body? so, i bought...
i never used a scrub, nor a lotion for my body because i thought i never needed it, but maybe i do. we'll see.
i also bought...

• softlips moisture enriched balm (just as good as burt's bees, but without the peppermint oil, which i hate)
  • l'oreal hydra-renewal moisturizer for dry/sensitive skin, which i've noticed myself having lately
i bought all these based on the reviews on drugstore.com, where i bought them from. it had free shipping, too, if you got over $25 worth. all of this cost(ed?) $30, which isn't bad, i think.

Where do you have the acne? I have sometimes on my back too...

Liz

Reaction score
nice haul! let us know how the stuff works out for you.

my face is getting sensitive and dry also.

Reaction score
Sounds like you bought some great stuff! I might have to look into the stuff you bought for body acne, so please write some reviews when you have a chance. I used to use the St. Ives scrubs, but i switched to Queene Helene brand. I like Queen Helene because the grains in the scrub are smaller, and QH doesn't test on animals. (I suspect that St. Ives does even though there was a time that their labels said that they didn't test)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura Nice haul chick! I love skincare hauls, i really really do! I've only ever tried St Ives Apricot Scrub from your list of things & yup i loved it just like you did. Let us know what you think of the rest
That apricot scurb is the best,and cheap too
Hope these products work for you!!!!!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer i have body acne (gross, i know
i also bought...

Nice haul! Scrubs are always good - especially for the body... with all the lotions, creams, oils, etc. Skin gets clogged really easy.

Reaction score
thanks, everyone!

laura, i love skincare hauls, too!

tony, unfortunately, i have on my arms, chest, and back

suzuki, which QH scrub do you use? i loved the oatmeal and honey!

so far so good with these products. my skin's a lot smoother after the scrub, which isn't harsh and i can use every day. keep your fingers crossed.

Latest posts