skincare haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have body acne (gross, i know
frown.gif
) and nothing's cleared it up. i finally got my face down to one zit with this regimen i set up for myself. i thought, if i cleared up my face like that, why not try to do my body? so, i bought...

• bain de-luxe foaming body scrub
  • nivea renewal night lotion for body
i never used a scrub, nor a lotion for my body because i thought i never needed it, but maybe i do. we'll see.
i also bought...

• softlips moisture enriched balm (just as good as burt's bees, but without the peppermint oil, which i hate)
  • l'oreal hydra-renewal moisturizer for dry/sensitive skin, which i've noticed myself having lately
  • st. ives apricot scrub (best scrub i ever used, ran outta mine)
  • neutrogena's oil-free acne wash mask scrub
i bought all these based on the reviews on drugstore.com, where i bought them from. it had free shipping, too, if you got over $25 worth. all of this cost(ed?) $30, which isn't bad, i think.
anyone used any of these products? experiences?

Nice haul chick! I love skincare hauls, i really really do! I've only ever tried St Ives Apricot Scrub from your list of things & yup i loved it just like you did. Let us know what you think of the rest

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i have body acne (gross, i know
frown.gif
) and nothing's cleared it up. i finally got my face down to one zit with this regimen i set up for myself. i thought, if i cleared up my face like that, why not try to do my body? so, i bought...
i never used a scrub, nor a lotion for my body because i thought i never needed it, but maybe i do. we'll see.
i also bought...

• softlips moisture enriched balm (just as good as burt's bees, but without the peppermint oil, which i hate)
  • l'oreal hydra-renewal moisturizer for dry/sensitive skin, which i've noticed myself having lately
i bought all these based on the reviews on drugstore.com, where i bought them from. it had free shipping, too, if you got over $25 worth. all of this cost(ed?) $30, which isn't bad, i think.

Where do you have the acne? I have sometimes on my back too...

nice haul! let us know how the stuff works out for you.

my face is getting sensitive and dry also.

Sounds like you bought some great stuff! I might have to look into the stuff you bought for body acne, so please write some reviews when you have a chance. I used to use the St. Ives scrubs, but i switched to Queene Helene brand. I like Queen Helene because the grains in the scrub are smaller, and QH doesn't test on animals. (I suspect that St. Ives does even though there was a time that their labels said that they didn't test)

Originally Posted by Laura Nice haul chick! I love skincare hauls, i really really do! I've only ever tried St Ives Apricot Scrub from your list of things & yup i loved it just like you did. Let us know what you think of the rest
That apricot scurb is the best,and cheap too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hope these products work for you!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i have body acne (gross, i know
frown.gif
i also bought...

Nice haul! Scrubs are always good - especially for the body... with all the lotions, creams, oils, etc. Skin gets clogged really easy.
smile.gif

thanks, everyone!

laura, i love skincare hauls, too!

tony, unfortunately, i have on my arms, chest, and back
frown.gif

suzuki, which QH scrub do you use? i loved the oatmeal and honey!

so far so good with these products. my skin's a lot smoother after the scrub, which isn't harsh and i can use every day. keep your fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Back