Skincare Tip of the day - 1/26/05

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a quick exfoliator?? Dampen your face, Cut a Lemon in half, and dip the end in sugar! The lemon will help even out skin tone, while the sugar makes for a great scrub! Lightly rub in a circular motion and wash with warm water. Just don't get too close to your eyes!

Wow! I'll have to try this. I just read from a magazine also about lemon and how it's used to even out and brighten the skin tone. Thanks for the tip!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Wow! I'll have to try this. I just read from a magazine also about lemon and how it's used to even out and brighten the skin tone. Thanks for the tip! Welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Lemon will also help fade any dark spots... or so I've read
icon_confused.gif

But I've done the scrub before - so that works pretty well.... Enjoy!
tongue.gif

And lemon also supposedly makes the tips of your nails whiter and removes the yellow colouring you get from nail polishes!

Originally Posted by Laura And lemon also supposedly makes the tips of your nails whiter and removes the yellow colouring you get from nail polishes! And will highlight your hair!
Behold the amazing powers of Lemon! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Me too! I'm supposed to exfoliate tonight so I'll give this a go.
wink.gif
Scrubba-dub-dub!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I did not know that? Wow! Good info PS: did you want the username change?

Originally Posted by eucalyptuslee

u know what else lemon is good for? if you accidentally get super sun burned...rub lemon on ur skin. it so totally heals. it kinda hurts a bit, but it cools your skin down by alot...and makes you peel faster since that first layer is dead skin already.

Latest posts

Back