Small Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
All MAC of course. lol

-Prrr lipglass

-Viva Glam V lipstick

-Shimmersand shadestick

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 All MAC of course. lol
-Prrr lipglass

-Viva Glam V lipstick

-Shimmersand shadestick

Nice haul Liz!! I love the Viva Glam V lipstick... it's my new favorite! Enjoy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

nice, liz!

i have prrr and don't think much of it. i guess i just don't like any colors close to my lip color. i always think it makes me look older and i already have that problem when i'm 18 and everyone thinks i'm 25
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice, liz!
i have prrr and don't think much of it. i guess i just don't like any colors close to my lip color. i always think it makes me look older and i already have that problem when i'm 18 and everyone thinks i'm 25
icon_sad.gif

I'll be 25 next month - and people think I'm like 18 or 19 lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'll be 25 next month - and people think I'm like 18 or 19 lol
icon_redface.gif
LOL! always better to look younger, right?

Originally Posted by Jennifer LOL! always better to look younger, right? Yeah - but I think I'll appreciate it more later I guess... now I just have to dig out my ID everywhere I go... lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

How are you liking VGV? That's my favorite shade of the Viva Glams.
smile.gif

I didn't have a haul today, but a girl from Bare Escentuals came over to the counter today & gave me a sample of their JOY eyeshadow. So sweet! It actually looks a lot like the D'Bohemia Deckchair pigment that's coming out next week (a golden pinky/coral).

Originally Posted by Joyeuux How are you liking VGV? That's my favorite shade of the Viva Glams.
smile.gif

I didn't have a haul today, but a girl from Bare Escentuals came over to the counter today & gave me a sample of their JOY eyeshadow. So sweet! It actually looks a lot like the D'Bohemia Deckchair pigment that's coming out next week (a golden pinky/coral).

Nice!! I haven't tried their shadows, but BE is great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i haven't actually tried it on my lips, but it looks pretty. i like the lipglass, so i decided to do a nice thing and buy it so the proceeds go to the aids thing.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'll be 25 next month - and people think I'm like 18 or 19 lol
icon_redface.gif
Lol, I'll be 24 soon and people think I'm 18 or 19 too! Sometimes I want to wear a sign that says "I am a 23-year-old married graduate student, not a college freshman so quit asking me if I've chosen a major yet!" lol When I was engaged and shopping for wedding dresses and stuff, store employees always gave me weird looks like i was some sort of child bride, but once I told them my age or said I was a grad student they would start treating me more normally! (Heck, one time I got a haircut and the stylist saw my rings, and her first question was "you're married? how old are you?" Of course her next question was "How much did your ring cost?" Sheesh, is nothing sacred anymore?!)
You know though, I complain about looking too young, but in the last few months I've noticed that I'm starting to develop some fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead ... that's not what I meant when I said I wanted to look older! lol

Anyways, nice haul lizzy, have fun with your new stuff!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Lol, I'll be 24 soon and people think I'm 18 or 19 too! Sometimes I want to wear a sign that says "I am a 23-year-old married graduate student, not a college freshman so quit asking me if I've chosen a major yet!" lol When I was engaged and shopping for wedding dresses and stuff, store employees always gave me weird looks like i was some sort of child bride, but once I told them my age or said I was a grad student they would start treating me more normally! (Heck, one time I got a haircut and the stylist saw my rings, and her first question was "you're married? how old are you?" Of course her next question was "How much did your ring cost?" Sheesh, is nothing sacred anymore?!)
You know though, I complain about looking too young, but in the last few months I've noticed that I'm starting to develop some fine lines under my eyes and on my forehead ... that's not what I meant when I said I wanted to look older! lol

Anyways, nice haul lizzy, have fun with your new stuff!
biggrin.gif

that's hilarious! LOL

icon_redface.gif
Janelle,, you'll always be 12 in my eyes.....luv ya xxx

ps....it's almost 10pm....(do you know where your children are???) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???? LOL.....

Originally Posted by K*O* Janelle,, you'll always be 12 in my eyes.....luv ya xxx
ps....it's almost 10pm....(do you know where your children are???) WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???? LOL.....

LOL!!!!!

I know what you mean... I am 36 and I try every skincare to slow down the aging process. It is something I can't stop but I would love to lood like 35 when I am 50 without going under operations
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Yeah - but I think I'll appreciate it more later I guess... now I just have to dig out my ID everywhere I go... lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

You know what, I didn't know the feeling until I had my own child... Now I know why my parents used to worry about me.... No matter how old the kids are, parents will be parents
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Janelle,, you'll always be 12 in my eyes.....luv ya xxx

Nice haul Lizzy, I am gonna have to try VGV
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 All MAC of course. lol
-Prrr lipglass

-Viva Glam V lipstick

-Shimmersand shadestick

Latest posts

Back