Small haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
MAC:

-219 brush

-cleanse off oil

-sea me shade stick

-Diorshow mascara

-Matrix Sleek champoo and conditioner

i heard that if you use sea me then put shimmer moss over it, you get parrot.
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Liz MAC:-219 brush

-cleanse off oil

-sea me shade stick

-Diorshow mascara

icon_twisted.gif

Ooh, ooh, Cleanse Off Oil! Lemme know how you like it! (I just used it 10 minutes ago, lol, love that stuff!)

Nice haul Liz, Let us know how you like the alternative Parrot
wink.gif

-cleanse off oil

-sea me shade stick

-Diorshow mascara

icon_twisted.gif

-cleanse off oil

-sea me shade stick

-Diorshow mascara

icon_twisted.gif

Great haul Liz, electric eel and shimmer moss look like parrot too.Let me know how the shade stick wears.
smile.gif

i read that it was steamy also, but when i swiped them both on my hand with sea me, one of the mua said that shimmermoss is closer... so i dunno. they're both similar. lol.

oh, the mua gave me some big samples of deckchair and provence!!!!! they didn't have anymore coco, so i couldn't get that.

Originally Posted by Liz i read that it was steamy also, but when i swiped them both on my hand with sea me, one of the mua said that shimmermoss is closer... so i dunno. they're both similar. lol.
oh, the mua gave me some big samples of deckchair and provence!!!!! they didn't have anymore coco, so i couldn't get that.

That was nice of the ma! the ma's in the mac store where i live are so snotty,i spend so much money there and they havent even given me a business card,lol

Enjoy your samples lucky duck
smile.gif

Let us know how you like the Matrix haircare. I've always been curious about that line.

That's a great haul. I,m interested in trying the Cleanse Off Oil myself. Interested in seeing how well you like it.

Great haul! I love Diorshow Mascara. Interested in how it works out for you!

I'm liking it so far! It makes my lashes like feathery instead of spidery like other mascaras.

Latest posts

Back