Small Mac Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got Mac Studio Tech in NW 15.
smile.gif
I love going to mac. It always makes me wanna play with my makeup!

Originally Posted by itsd2382 I got Mac Studio Tech in NW 15.
smile.gif
I love going to mac. It always makes me wanna play with my makeup! I want to take a trip to MAC so bad! I'm just holding myself back until I get all the bills paid FIRST.
wink.gif

Danielle, did you end up getting the Nars l/g in Orgasm? What do you think of it? I love love love the color, but it's so thick, it's gets chunky on my lips after about 45 mins.
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux I want to take a trip to MAC so bad! I'm just holding myself back until I get all the bills paid FIRST.
wink.gif

Danielle, did you end up getting the Nars l/g in Orgasm? What do you think of it? I love love love the color, but it's so thick, it's gets chunky on my lips after about 45 mins.
icon_sad.gif

Thats the only thing holding me back from Lipglasses @ MAC - I don't like sticky chunky lip glosses... I like them to feel like lipstick, but look like gloss - I'm too picky! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Nice small haul Danielle!
Janelle, from what you said about how you like your gloss, you may wana try Stila Lip Polish! Its like a liquid lipstick, so not sticky like gloss but it still has that nice shine to it!

My fave shades are

Garnish

Glimmer

Sheen

Spangle

Sparkle!! x

Luv T xx

Don't get me started on any more HG's Trish!!! LOL

Originally Posted by Trisha Nice small haul Danielle!
Janelle, from what you said about how you like your gloss, you may wana try Stila Lip Polish! Its like a liquid lipstick, so not sticky like gloss but it still has that nice shine to it!

My fave shades are

Garnish

Glimmer

Sheen

Spangle

Sparkle!! x

Luv T xx

Have you tried the Glisten one??? Looks like a color I'd wear often, but online swatches aren't very good to compare how it looks IRL... if you have it , can you do a swatch for me dear?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I dont have it, but i remember liking it! You should try and get to a counter if you can! xx Will do!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Might be awhile, b/c the only place that has Stila near me is Sephora - about 30 min. away... so I'm not out there often... but my dentist is... so I'll stop at the aml next time I have an appt. - probably within this month

Latest posts

Back