Small MAC haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
-moisturebland foundation in nc35. got it before, gonna try it out again
icon_confused.gif

-star nova lustreglass

-pinkarat lustreglass

-bamboom paint

-sample of hyper real foundation in nc400

Originally Posted by Liz -moisturebland foundation in nc35. got it before, gonna try it out again
icon_confused.gif
-star nova lustreglass

-pinkarat lustreglass

-bamboom paint

Nice!!! I really like the Moistureblend... I liked that best out of all the foundations they tried on me. Enjoy your new goodies! :icon_love

Nice haul Liz. Hopefully we can see some pictures of your stuff or you will be able to post some FOTD using these items so I can see how it looks!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Nice haul Liz. Hopefully we can see some pictures of your stuff or you will be able to post some FOTD using these items so I can see how it looks! i used the moistureblend today in my fotd
smile.gif

you mean you tried Moistureblend before and you´re trying it again now? didn´t you like it the first time?

and tell me how you like Hyper Real-can´t see why people are not excited about this foundation (ok except for the fact that MAC foundation breaks some people out)-cause I love it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle you mean you tried Moistureblend before and you´re trying it again now? didn´t you like it the first time?
and tell me how you like Hyper Real-can´t see why people are not excited about this foundation (ok except for the fact that MAC foundation breaks some people out)-cause I love it
wink.gif

i don't want to look too makeup-y and you know how some foundations make you look like that. i'm kind of tossed up about it right now since i used it yesterday. i'll havae to use it again to see how i like it.
i got my mu done and the mua used hyper real on me and my bf said that he didn't even know i had foundation on. so that's always a good thing. so i'll try my sample out. and if i like that better, i'l exchange the moistureblend for hyper real.

but i had hyper real before and i thought it made me look to shimmery... so i don't know! lol.

Originally Posted by Liz i don't want to look too makeup-y and you know how some foundations make you look like that. i'm kind of tossed up about it right now since i used it yesterday. i'll havae to use it again to see how i like it.
i got my mu done and the mua used hyper real on me and my bf said that he didn't even know i had foundation on. so that's always a good thing. so i'll try my sample out. and if i like that better, i'l exchange the moistureblend for hyper real.

but i had hyper real before and i thought it made me look to shimmery... so i don't know! lol.

I know what you mean. Select SPF15 made me look too makeup-y and I looked yellow and pale.Hyper real looks natural with lotsa shine (weird combination if I think of it). I usually wear it at night when I go out and I never apply it on my forehead cause that´s where I get oily first and with the shimmer it looks too shiny

I want to try the hyper real foundation,but it looked wierd in the bottle,like too theatrical.im going to try it anyways
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 I want to try the hyper real foundation,but it looked wierd in the bottle,like too theatrical.im going to try it anyways
icon_smile.gif
go and try it!! I´ve been trying to convince all my friends to buy it but they only spend money on cheap drugstore makeup. I´ve used it on my mum (46) and she said it makes her look younger-hmmm dunno bout that but she looked good in it anyways *lol*

nice haul!

i'm actually gonna try moistureblend out next. have you decided if you're gonna keep it yet?

ack. well, i put some makeup on and just washed it off.

i was feeling gross because of my breakouts/scars, so i put on some makeup.

i started using the moistureblend on my right cheek, and it settled in my fine lines and made my dry patches look worse. so i used some mac tinted moisturizer to help moisturize my skin, but it didn't give a lot of coverage. so i just put a little bit of the moistureblend on top of it, like hardly any. and my bf said i looked pancakey. which is what i don't like/want. so i ended up washing my makeup off
icon_confused.gif

i'll try it out one more time when my face is more moisturized and don't have dry patches. but it's not looking good for me so far.

arielle: so is hyper real a nightime foundation because it's too sparkly?

Originally Posted by Liz ack. well, i put some makeup on and just washed it off.
i was feeling gross because of my breakouts/scars, so i put on some makeup.

i started using the moistureblend on my right cheek, and it settled in my fine lines and made my dry patches look worse. so i used some mac tinted moisturizer to help moisturize my skin, but it didn't give a lot of coverage. so i just put a little bit of the moistureblend on top of it, like hardly any. and my bf said i looked pancakey. which is what i don't like/want. so i ended up washing my makeup off
icon_confused.gif

i'll try it out one more time when my face is more moisturized and don't have dry patches. but it's not looking good for me so far.

arielle: so is hyper real a nightime foundation because it's too sparkly?

not really I use it during the day too sometimes, and if I use blot powder over it (which I always too) it tones down the shimmer too.but anyway, I wouldn´t say it´s sparkly, just shimmery

Originally Posted by Arielle not really I use it during the day too sometimes, and if I use blot powder over it (which I always too) it tones down the shimmer too.but anyway, I wouldn´t say it´s sparkly, just shimmery

i'll see how i like it. i've been using strobe cream under foundation and quiver pearlizer over foundation. so shimmery might be ok. lol.
i'll be checking out chantecaille and armani foundations too. so i'm not sure what i'm going to do with my mac foundations. i got the moistureblend as my "pale" foundation since my LM tinted moisturizer is too dark for me right now.

Nice little catch !!!

Originally Posted by Liz -moisturebland foundation in nc35. got it before, gonna try it out again
icon_confused.gif
-star nova lustreglass

-pinkarat lustreglass

-bamboom paint

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Liz-How do you like your new lustreglasses? Especially the colors? i actually haven't tried them out here at home. they were nice when i tried them on in-store though! lol.

Latest posts

Back