Smashbox Light Source Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
C10435_hero.jpg

Look on the bright side with Smashbox’s luminous collection of vivid hues. From a light-reflecting powder to an iridescent, high-shine gloss, make Smashbox your source for a radiant spring.

So cute, Diane! Looks great! I might need to try these, altho I think they are too bright for me

Originally Posted by Diane

C10435_hero.jpg
Look on the bright side with Smashbox’s luminous collection of vivid hues. From a light-reflecting powder to an iridescent, high-shine gloss, make Smashbox your source for a radiant spring.

Reija, that was my first thought too. Then I learned that the colors go on sheer and are lighter than they look in the pots. I wouldn't wear that green though.

I'm w/you Diane & wouldn't wear the green, but think those shades are stunning. I have to watch my spending though
icon_cry.gif
--gotta save it for SF.

oooh... I really like Smashbox. I like that lipgloss!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
They're lipsticks/glosses are really nice.
icon_cool.gif

Gail, I know and your doing great! I'm proud of you. You have good self control. My husband has me on a budget.I have stay within it or I'm busted. I said, "well don't spank me if I blow it cuz I might like it." LOL

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm w/you Diane & wouldn't wear the green, but think those shades are stunning. I have to watch my spending though
icon_cry.gif
--gotta save it for SF.

Latest posts

Back