Smashbox - Photo Finish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was wondering what ya'll though if this product, if you've used it before. I got a free sample, but there wasn't a whole lot in it. I liked what I had, but I was wondering if it was worth the 30 bucks or whatever it costs? Thanks guys!

I got a sample too... (From a Sephora purchase) and I liked it - from what I could tell - got a few days use out of it. I'm giving it the thumbs up too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons thanks for the fast response!! I think i'm gonna go for it! And if anything, I'll know not to get it again if it doesn't work the way I want it to! True! Plus you can always put it up for a swap here and trade for something else!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons thanks for the fast response!! I think i'm gonna go for it! And if anything, I'll know not to get it again if it doesn't work the way I want it to! If you do like or you don't, make sure you write a review. The more reviews the better!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 True! Plus you can always put it up for a swap here and trade for something else!
wink.gif
True story!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've never tried smashbox before. i want to check them out. they seem like they're similar to mac and nars wit the whole "trendy" look with their packaging.

I have this primer! It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and it helps to fill in my pores. I have it in a small size and am not too sure if i'll purchase the full size.

I have noticed that my foundation looks and lasts better when i use this, and it helps keep my blusher in place too!

Latest posts

Back