Quantcast

Smokey Eye Instruction...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Ohh la la! The trick is to make this work without looking like a drug addict. I like to use greys and deep colors rather than black for this reason. And I love the nude lips with it. Thanks TinyD - I like Kevin too. I can't believe he died so young and so tragically. He sure had/has an impact!

Now go and expunge those cigarette butts from the soap, will ya?

xo Cali

Reaction score
Oh Cali, This morning he did it again!!

I so wanted to take a pic of it, only this time it was laying across the top of my shampoo bottle! Blech!

Originally Posted by Californian Ohh la la! The trick is to make this work without looking like a drug addict. I like to use greys and deep colors rather than black for this reason. And I love the nude lips with it. Thanks TinyD - I like Kevin too. I can't believe he died so young and so tragically. He sure had/has an impact!Now go and expunge those cigarette butts from the soap, will ya?

xo Cali

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tinydancer Oh Cali, This morning he did it again!!I so wanted to take a pic of it, only this time it was laying across the top of my shampoo bottle! Blech!

OMG!!!!He needs a serious visit from the A and T team:

Reaction score
Thats great Tiny, I love the smoky eyes, they are sooo sexy. I actually have Kevins book and love it! I highly recommend it. I think the key is to practice the techniques often.

Reaction score
Ooh Thank you for this!!! I really needed these instructions.

Latest posts