So I'm New : )

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I'm new here and decided to do as the pop-up says and say Hi to you all! Just trying to get a feel for the general enviornment here.

Hey Shiso!! Glad you popped on over!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You'll have a ball here. This is one of the best makeup boards ever! And I'm not just saying that 'cuz I'm a mod either!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Chat a while and enjoy yourself. If you need anything or have any questions, PM any of the mods and we're happy to help!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by shiso So I'm new here and decided to do as the pop-up says and say Hi to you all! Just trying to get a feel for the general enviornment here.

& Welcome to MuT shiso! Glad you decided to join & know you'll enjoy yourself here. I'm looking forward to your posts.
smile.gif

HI & welcome to MUT. I look forward to getting to know you and make sure you post often. Like Tracy mentioned, if you ever need any help or have a question, please feel free to PM us.

Welcome to MuT Shiso! I'm Janelle (from NY) nice to meet you! Feel right at home here, and if you need help - we're a post away! Enjoy!
wink.gif

Hi! Welcome to MakeupTalk! We are all friendly here and everybody is welcomed. Please feel free to post.

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by shiso

So I'm new here and decided to do as the pop-up says and say Hi to you all! Just trying to get a feel for the general enviornment here.

Welcome, I'm Karen from NY ...the MODs are wonderful, you'll enjoy the site - chock full of info.....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MuT
smile.gif
you will love it here.

Originally Posted by shiso So I'm new here and decided to do as the pop-up says and say Hi to you all! Just trying to get a feel for the general enviornment here.

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by shiso

Welcome, Shiso! I'm Jen from Texas. This is a great place! Looking forward to your posts.
icon_biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Hiya Shiso, just popping in to say YO & welcome to my home from home!! If you need anything just SHOUT and one of the mods will come to your rescue
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back