So who's done with the gift wrapping?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm about half-way there.
biggrin.gif

I'm one of those gift-wrapping freaks that actually enjoys it! LOL

I tend to go overboard on the ribbon, though.
redface.gif

That is sooo cool that you go overboard on the ribbon!! I love that. We are pretty much all done with shopping and wrapping thanks for Reija! She kicks ass

Do you do the diagnal triple fold during wrapping? ever seen that? WOW

Originally Posted by PnkCosmo

I'm about half-way there.
biggrin.gif

I'm one of those gift-wrapping freaks that actually enjoys it! LOL

I tend to go overboard on the ribbon, though.
redface.gif

Diagonal Triple-Fold? You MUST elaborate! That sounds fancy!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) That is sooo cool that you go overboard on the ribbon!! I love that. We are pretty much all done with shopping and wrapping thanks for Reija! She kicks ass
Do you do the diagnal triple fold during wrapping? ever seen that? WOW

OH not me, you would LOL if you knew me. I have only seen it done.....

Diagonal Triple-Fold? You MUST elaborate! That sounds fancy!
wink.gif

Oh, LOL.

Don't worry, my DH isn't very skilled in the gift-wrapping dept. either.

It was actually quite charming one time when he attempted to wrap a gift by himself.

It looked like a 6 year old had wrapped it! LOL

All I said was, "That looks great, sweetie!"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OH not me, you would LOL if you knew me. I have only seen it done.....

LOL! Funny

Oh, LOL.
Don't worry, my DH isn't very skilled in the gift-wrapping dept. either.

It was actually quite charming one time when he attempted to wrap a gift by himself.

It looked like a 6 year old had wrapped it! LOL

All I said was, "That looks great, sweetie!"
wink.gif

I'm DONE! For the first time in history i've everything bought, wrapped & under the tree a week before Christmas
biggrin.gif

I'm all done & wrapped... I Love wrapping - so everything was wrapped as I bought it... which stunk, because it only made me want to go out and buy more just so I can wrap it! LOL I still have one more to pick up - today at lunch over by the mall (I work about 15 min. away so it's cool) I was in Pep Boys last night and saw one of those shop stools I wanted to get my BF Leo... it'd be cool for his shop... he loves flames and skulls and other 'hot rod' looking things.. so they have one with a skull w/ some tribal stuff & flames on it... Perfect! LOL And only $29 - so naturally they were out of stock - but the one near work has one and put it aside for me!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Whoa, I can't believe someone would be that crappy to take your stuff like that, well, yeah I guess I can,I hope the contractor ripped the guy a new one, I'm glad that everything turned out OK though. I remember the days when my kids were little and I had to get verrrrry creative at where to hide stuff, and then get hubby to take them out for the day so I could get it all wrapped. Since they are older I don't have to worry about doing all of that anymore, kinda miss it though, they usually know most of the stuff they are getting anyway since I take them shopping. I am all done with all the wrapping for my family but since I am a Band Booster Mom I will be busy on the 22nd. out front of KMart doing gift wrapping for one of our fund raisers. I still have a bit of baking to do also, 4 more loaves of bread and 3 more batches of cookies, whew!

i'm so lame. i finished my shopping in October & wrapped 1/2 of them & sent to my brother on the big island. the other 1/2 is waiting to be wrapped.
frown.gif

im done except for two presents for my sisters. (cute books full of burned CDs. theyre always asking for CDs.) my 10 year old sister helps me wrap presents tonight, and it was nice to spend the time with her and chat. i busied her with measuring out the paper while i wrapped some of her presents right in front of her. i got her a vintage girl scouts pin, and a vintage girl scouts manual from 1959. the wrapping took about three hours!

Latest posts

Back