So, who's in the final 2 of AI?? I know ye r/o

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
are ahead of me so i wanna catch the goss before seeing it!
icon_twisted.gif

Diana DiGarmo and Fantasia!

Dian Digarmo can sing circles around Fantasia but it seems as if the judges like Fantasia more for some lame reason.

Originally Posted by laura127

are ahead of me so i wanna catch the goss before seeing it!
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Diana DiGarmo and Fantasia! Dian Digarmo can sing circles around Fantasia but it seems as if the judges like Fantasia more for some lame reason. I don't get that either..I thought Diana blew Fantasia away Tuesday night..I can't understand why they think she's so great..

Ok, it was just aired here in Ireland.. IMO, Fantasia was her usual self. Good, ya but i dont think she'll sell millions of records. I think her attitude will start to annoy people real quick. I thought the last song that Diana sang was amazing. That girl can hold a note!! And poor Jasmine, i definetly think it was her time to go though.

Originally Posted by laura127 Ok, it was just aired here in Ireland.. IMO, Fantasia was her usual self. Good, ya but i dont think she'll sell millions of records. I think her attitude will start to annoy people real quick. I thought the last song that Diana sang was amazing. That girl can hold a note!! And poor Jasmine, i definetly think it was her time to go though. Ooo girl Diana did such a great job on that song..Way better then them Mz Fantasia IMO..Gave me the chills..I've always loved that song and she did it total justice

I never heard the song before Diana sang it but boy, that was some performance. Three cheers for Diana
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laura127

I never heard the song before Diana sang it but boy, that was some performance. Three cheers for Diana
smile.gif

Were gunna vote many times for Diana!!

Latest posts

Back