socal get-together?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know I have talked to several people from socal here, so I thought it would be fun to get together sometime
icon_cheesygrin.gif
and I like meeting new people!

Not to exclude anyone who isn't in socal, but I'm not sure how we could include everyone right now.

Let me know what you think
icon_smile.gif

HEY Sounds like a COOL Deal! Reija and I are in Huntington Beach. I know AllisonG is coming back to SOCAL later this year too.

Lets see if people are interested in this. We could host a party at our house down near the beach near Newport.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo

I know I have talked to several people from socal here, so I thought it would be fun to get together sometime
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Not to exclude anyone who isn't in socal, but I'm not sure how we could include everyone right now.

icon_smile.gif

That sounds like a blast..Wish I could get home faster
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) HEY Sounds like a COOL Deal! Reija and I are in Huntington Beach. I know AllisonG is coming back to SOCAL later this year too.
Lets see if people are interested in this. We could host a party at our house down near the beach near Newport.

If its at the end of the summer count me in! I haven't been to Cali in years!

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I know I have talked to several people from socal here, so I thought it would be fun to get together sometime
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_smile.gif

Well, I was actually thinking sooner than that, since I'm hoping NOT to be here at the end of summer!

but we'll see
smile.gif
and most of my family will still be down here, so even if I do move, it's not like I can't come back and visit!

Latest posts

Back